Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, it's looking like it will be pretty awesome. I still play the mod daily on private hive servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    Really hope they make the timeline for an initial release this year, but it's definitely worth the wait if they don't .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    Please yes! <3
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

This might be a breath of fresh air for anyone who is currently bored with Day Z or are still waiting for the Standalone:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/16/da...ary-more-hobo/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    This might be a breath of fresh air for anyone who is currently bored with Day Z or are still waiting for the Standalone:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/16/da...ary-more-hobo/
    Sounds interesting. I might throw this on my private hive when its released.

I've been reading that standalone will have ragdoll physics, underground bunkers, and sim-difficulty flight controls for helicopters.

I guess we'll find out soon if this insider is giving legit info or not.

I've been reading that standalone will have ragdoll physics, underground bunkers, and sim-difficulty flight controls for helicopters.

I guess we'll find out soon if this insider is giving legit info or not.
    Since it is running off of the ARMA2/Take on Helicopters engine, the physics for flying should be different, but I haven't played ToH because I don't have a joystick and I suck flying with a mouse and keyboard.

As for the rest of the stuff, sounds plausible after a lot of work to the engine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Underground bunkers has long been an openly discussed development plan.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Holy crap.....the tears are flowing down my cheeks....so funny

10+ Year Old Account

Question Script Restriction Blues

Anyone know a way to bypass script restrictions on vehicles/weapons without using Rmod? Spawned myself a vehicle on my private hive, but I can't shoot it without getting script restriction errors and being kicked off my own server.

Deleted
    Holy crap.....the tears are flowing down my cheeks....so funny

haha you gotta love the guy who is raging x)

God that video was hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone know a way to bypass script restrictions on vehicles/weapons without using Rmod? Spawned myself a vehicle on my private hive, but I can't shoot it without getting script restriction errors and being kicked off my own server.
    You could try asking over at the mydayz forums ( http://forum.mydayz.de ) if no one here knows as they run a rmod server so might have some tips, not sure if the admins post or will give out that info though but might be worth trying.

I've always played on the Asylum private hive but lately I've been playing more ArmA 2 ACE/ACRE.. if you haven't, try it out on the MilitaryGaming servers. Their mission there is damn good.

i've been playing on origins and namalsk, apparently there is a hidden island on origins with the best loot, 3 times i've joined a server fixed up an Mi17 and then either crashed it because it ran out of fuel or got to a place to refuel and all hell breaks loose and someone tries going for my chopper..

also i remember playing classic dayz and a guy came into the server talking like herbert, it might of been the same guy but ppl were raging then, i thought it was hilarious myself..

Hey guys, check out the new video from JackFrags! Its a new DayZ series, quite interesting if you ask me First story driven take on Dayz? /discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1d9XjSKdc

10+ Year Old Account
    DayZ was good, but wasteland is much better imo. DayZ can get boring pretty quick if you don't run into action, whereas wasteland is constant action and chaos. But jackfrags is definitely good to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    DayZ was good, but wasteland is much better imo. DayZ can get boring pretty quick if you don't run into action, whereas wasteland is constant action and chaos. But jackfrags is definitely good to watch.
    Just makes me more anxious for Wasteland 2... and DayZ standalone to see if they can improve on an already good experience.

Out of all the other maps which would people here recommend? I was thinking of trying Namalask(sp?), my friend said it was pretty fun.

If you know the IP/Port of any servers you play on with those maps too I'd be more than thankful.
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2013-02-12 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit playing Dayz when I tried out Wasteland, its SO much more fun.

SUV with a Gatling gun on top? Yes please.

Last edited by Torched; 2013-02-12 at 10:58 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    I quit playing Dayz when I tried out Wasteland, its SO much more fun.

SUV with a Gatling gun on top? Yes please.

I was in tank for ages yesterday, a proper one with the big turret and machine gun, it was really fun. We killed like 30 people and ended it in style by destroying an APC that someone was going to get by doing a suicide mission. So much fun xd
    Last edited by TJ; 2013-02-12 at 11:31 PM.