Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I'm spending a good deal of my time on the Namalsk map at the moment, but yeah I'm still playing here and there.
    Apart from all the assets stolen from S.T.A.L.K.E.R., it's good. Creepy, and good.

DayZ will be a game at Dreamhack on November 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    Definitely hope it lives up to the promise. So much in that blog, if implemented correctly, will make me a happy gamer.

Yeah, it's looking like it will be pretty awesome. I still play the mod daily on private hive servers.

Really hope they make the timeline for an initial release this year, but it's definitely worth the wait if they don't .

Please yes! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    The main-issue said in one word:
    Defensive stance

This might be a breath of fresh air for anyone who is currently bored with Day Z or are still waiting for the Standalone:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/16/da...ary-more-hobo/

This might be a breath of fresh air for anyone who is currently bored with Day Z or are still waiting for the Standalone:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/16/da...ary-more-hobo/
    Sounds interesting. I might throw this on my private hive when its released.

I've been reading that standalone will have ragdoll physics, underground bunkers, and sim-difficulty flight controls for helicopters.

I guess we'll find out soon if this insider is giving legit info or not.

I've been reading that standalone will have ragdoll physics, underground bunkers, and sim-difficulty flight controls for helicopters.

I guess we'll find out soon if this insider is giving legit info or not.
    Since it is running off of the ARMA2/Take on Helicopters engine, the physics for flying should be different, but I haven't played ToH because I don't have a joystick and I suck flying with a mouse and keyboard.

As for the rest of the stuff, sounds plausible after a lot of work to the engine.

Underground bunkers has long been an openly discussed development plan.

Holy crap.....the tears are flowing down my cheeks....so funny

Question Script Restriction Blues

Anyone know a way to bypass script restrictions on vehicles/weapons without using Rmod? Spawned myself a vehicle on my private hive, but I can't shoot it without getting script restriction errors and being kicked off my own server.

Holy crap.....the tears are flowing down my cheeks....so funny

haha you gotta love the guy who is raging x)
    GPU: Asus DCII 780 @ 1228 / 6700 CPU: i2500k @ 4,8 Ghz Motherboard: P8Z68-VPRO PSU: Corsair TX 850W
    CPU-Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Ram: Corsair 2x 4gb = 8gb CL9 1600mhz

Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27inch 2560x1440 Mouse: G500s Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 Headset: Corsair 1500 SSD: Intel 520, 240gb

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone know a way to bypass script restrictions on vehicles/weapons without using Rmod? Spawned myself a vehicle on my private hive, but I can't shoot it without getting script restriction errors and being kicked off my own server.
    You could try asking over at the mydayz forums ( http://forum.mydayz.de ) if no one here knows as they run a rmod server so might have some tips, not sure if the admins post or will give out that info though but might be worth trying.

I've always played on the Asylum private hive but lately I've been playing more ArmA 2 ACE/ACRE.. if you haven't, try it out on the MilitaryGaming servers. Their mission there is damn good.

i've been playing on origins and namalsk, apparently there is a hidden island on origins with the best loot, 3 times i've joined a server fixed up an Mi17 and then either crashed it because it ran out of fuel or got to a place to refuel and all hell breaks loose and someone tries going for my chopper..

also i remember playing classic dayz and a guy came into the server talking like herbert, it might of been the same guy but ppl were raging then, i thought it was hilarious myself..

Hey guys, check out the new video from JackFrags! Its a new DayZ series, quite interesting if you ask me First story driven take on Dayz? /discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1d9XjSKdc