Poll: The Longest Act?

Thread: The Longest Act

10+ Year Old Account

The Longest Act

Hey everyone, sorry if there is already topic about this. In your personal opinion which Act is the longest? the reason I didn't put Act IV in the poll because obviously it's the shortest. :P

For me it's Act I the longest + my favorite.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Act 1. Act 2 and 3 just goes by like the blink of an eye.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    For me, I'd say Act II is the longest. Seems there is a lot of ground to cover and plenty of random dungeons to run through, if you want to be thorough.

After doing the speed run achievements I can say Act 2 is the longest. I did Act 1 alone and it took less time than Act 2 with a partner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Act 2 definitely feels the longest. It's a boring trudge of predictable plot twists and way too much sand. The only good thing about the entire act is Covetus Shen.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Act 2. Act one is kinda long, but it feels right, you're making progress and scenery changes, when act 2 is just fucken' desert and even worse, sewers. Why would they even do that, it was annoying in D2 and even worse in D3. I dunno, I just hate it. SO much repetitive areas, boring background and annoying mobs.

Deleted
    Act 2 gets my vote its just feels to long and dull however the crater part of Act 3 with bad champion/rare mobs combos made it feel quite long on nightmare havent gotten there on hell yet as ive stopped playing for a while just becos im getting close to it
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-05-24 at 07:55 PM.

Act 2 is toooo long. Fuck you Zoltun Kulle and your stupid limbs floating everywhere through the desert.

Deleted
    Act 2 was horrible imo, it didn't have any atmosphere of Lut Gholein and Kulle questline was tedious. Act 3 beginning was great but the Azmodan's tower was very annoying.

Act I is the longest and obviously the most fleshed out of them (Both story and gameplay department). Act II follows after (Though it feels so much longer because of what Vayjir said) but after that, if the game wasn't in developement for 12 year, I'd say Act III and IV were rushed out ASAP because they ran out of time to flesh them out properly. <.<

Hell, even the extreme drop in amounts of achievements kinda speaks for it.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988