Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I was expecting the elemental forms to look like the elemental trash you kill when you first enter DS to fight morchok, I love those models, but oh well.
    And that dialogue in the wrathion quest specifically seems targeted at rogues who have completed their daggers previously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumskittles View Post
    I was expecting the elemental forms to look like the elemental trash you kill when you first enter DS to fight morchok, I love those models, but oh well.
    And that dialogue in the wrathion quest specifically seems targeted at rogues who have completed their daggers previously.
    It would be awsome if we could refresh all our old Legendaries .. Azzinoth Blades or Shadowmourne <3<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Foreshadowing

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 08:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nara Numas View Post
    Wrathion has a plan to end the war in such a way that the alliance and horde are united for the next threat to come...

Could he have anything to do with Garrosh's decent into evil?
    He may very well consider Garrosh's death a acceptable loss if it means pairing the horde and the alliance, paired with Velen's vision of a thousand naaru and the horde and the alliance in gleaming armor... seems like a last stand to me
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythologicale
    You are assuming that the ascendant form from the twillight are the correct ones. This is the same when you watch a movie based in a book and after that you can't imagine the characters otherwise that what they look like in the movie.
    I can't really imagine Thrall ascending like that, i think that the correct form must be a "cleaner" version form the twillight one and not only the same version with the fish scales and the twillight insignia removed.
    The problem is that we, as adventurers/heroes, are not going to be exactly pure in our philosophical approach to our source of power. Sometimes we might see ourselves forced to tap into unorthodox skills, using forbidden knowledge or being a bit disrespectful or abusive towards the forces we unleash. I think that's exactly what achieving the state of ascendant for a limited time is.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 12:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toliman View Post
    Did you hear what happened to the rest of the black dragon flight? I had them killed, all of them, and they were family. So, if I were you, I would carefully consider your decision to continue poking me.
    i imagine this is what you'd get if you try to pickpocket Wrathion. heh.

i wonder if they'll spin a whole "smackdown" animatic to go with it. anything that involves dismembering rogues, 110% good with.
    I think it sounds more like what he says if you click on him repeatedly.
    Last edited by mmoca165b6ca3d; 2012-05-25 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    "There, my work is done, you can now greatly augment the power of any sha-touched weapon." so is the new legendary an enchantment for the raid wapons

Quote Originally Posted by Sheogath View Post
    "There, my work is done, you can now greatly augment the power of any sha-touched weapon." so is the new legendary an enchantment for the raid wapons
    I think the quest rewards will be legendary weapons for all classes, made by and corrupted with Sha energy. He will then give you the legendary breath which will purify the weapon you chose. It'll be kind of like Benediction/Anathema.

Couple of questions....

1. Is the voice for Wrathion the same for Kael'Thas??
    2. Since the continuation of the last quest he gives (the one where he wants you to meet him at the fleet...) doesn't pick back up until 5.1 AND he already referred to Theramore's destruction in the past tense, does that mean the Theramore scenario will be the lead-in event for MoP??

Deleted
    I'm liking the removal of the daily quests cap.

Still not sure what to make of the ascendance forms. I don't mind the idea of the transformation but the models just don't wow me.
    The other new shaman spell animations are looking good. Subtle and tasteful.

I must have missed something, what are shaman forms exactly? And why do they make shamans look like wraiths/undeads?

Deleted
    Shaman models = more recycled crap, this time the Twilight Ascendent Council from BWD. Thanks Blizz, nice to see you're creating fresh stuff for your millions of paying customers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuboid View Post
    Shaman models = more recycled crap, this time the Twilight Ascendent Council from BWD. Thanks Blizz, nice to see you're creating fresh stuff for your millions of paying customers...

Seriously...?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The wrathion chat sounds fun. I hope it won't be locked to only rogues.

I personally love what they're doing with the shaman forms. It makes sense and they're not over used models.

That is an awesome Kerrigan statue!

Quote Originally Posted by Nariuszyn View Post
    It would be awsome if we could refresh all our old Legendaries .. Azzinoth Blades or Shadowmourne <3<3
    Or be able to transmog current stuff into them. I just equip my shadowmourne and attack critters in Orgrimmar to have thos swirly purple things around me and feel special from time to time lol.. I miss that axe.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

they're making the forms better, but at first they were RIDICULOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrynns 501st View Post
    Couple of questions....

1. Is the voice for Wrathion the same for Kael'Thas??
    2. Since the continuation of the last quest he gives (the one where he wants you to meet him at the fleet...) doesn't pick back up until 5.1 AND he already referred to Theramore's destruction in the past tense, does that mean the Theramore scenario will be the lead-in event for MoP??
    1: No he is not.
    2: They already said it was, just like Gnomeregan and the Echo Isles were for Cataclysm.

Good to know in MoP I will be able to sell low level greens for a couple hundred gold a piece and blues for a 1000+

i hope that if it isnt my fav assassin is only for rogues as we have a story with him already wouldnt make any sence if he would say that to a stranger

Deleted
    I like Wrathion's voice. I hope he turns out to be corrupted or whatevs. He would make an excellent villain.