Thread: Sleeping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah it'd probably work as long as your speakers aren't terribad. If it doesn't work though then just stop doing it. It might be one of those things where if it's not natural it makes things worse rather than better. Not sure

I used to get some of what the OP said in the updated post.

Work out. Go for a run once every couple days, lift some weights, whatever. Does wonders.

If that doesn't help, doctor time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon12dk View Post
    Okay, so this is very hard for me to write since I never actually talked about it so please no retarded comments about im a moron with no friends or whatever you're able to come up with:

So for the past year or so, (might be more) I have had trouble falling asleep, like Im just laying in my bed, trying to sleep, its like im having turmoil in my legs, I just cant get my legs to be relaxed for more than 5 seconds or so. I know this isnt normal, but my question is, do you know what to do? have you/do you experience this yourself? I have been trying everything, Sleeping to music, finding some bored shit in the tv to watch, like everything. and its driving me insane.
    1. Workout more during the day.
    2. Make sure that you sleep in a good conditioned room.
    3. switch sides (it help me :P)
    4. when your in bed think about nothingness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you in the US?

Find a mall where they demo one of them 'Sleep Number' beds and figure out if your bed is the right kind of bed for you.

All part of the equation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Kiasari View Post
    this is an actual medical condition - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restless_legs_syndrome
    That's probably what I have. When I'm laying in my bed trying to fall asleep I'm constantly shaking my foot, but if I workout my legs I don't really do it.

My ex use to say she always knew when I was sleeping because I wasn't shaking my foot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon12dk View Post
    Okay, so this is very hard for me to write since I never actually talked about it so please no retarded comments about im a moron with no friends or whatever you're able to come up with:

So for the past year or so, (might be more) I have had trouble falling asleep, like Im just laying in my bed, trying to sleep, its like im having turmoil in my legs, I just cant get my legs to be relaxed for more than 5 seconds or so. I know this isnt normal, but my question is, do you know what to do? have you/do you experience this yourself? I have been trying everything, Sleeping to music, finding some bored shit in the tv to watch, like everything. and its driving me insane.
    I have actually heard about this, Restless leg syndrome, It happens when you are overworked or stressed, you tried to sleep but your legs cant get comfy and are kicking around, you should google it