Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a really sore loser, mostly in multiplayer.

That guy screaming profanity like a 12 year old kid? That's me, when I get camped long enough. And I do, because I suck at PvP in just about every game I try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I don't know if this is odd or not; I tend to always "alt-tab" to my internet browser if I die in a game :P.

I smoke like crazy, and beer tastes a lot better when I'm gaming for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fillwish View Post
    I don't know if this is odd or not; I tend to always "alt-tab" to my internet browser if I die in a game :P.
    Oh, that's something I do too. I'll end up being afk forever and forget I was playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fillwish View Post
    i dont "alt tab", but i do play most games in windowed mode so i can minimize the game and check the various sites i frequent. and i thank everything that is awesome that D3 effectively has a "pause" button in singleplayer. granted, in WoW, being in a main city is pretty much a pause since there usually isnt a tremendous threat to you characters life...but still.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Smash my penis off my desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't put my legs on the ground. They have to be either on the desk or on the same chair as me.

like this

If I don't hear the game music and sounds I can't play.

Double, triple, quadruple saving, even when I assure myself it's not going anywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I cut my nails even if they are already short and im one of those people that NEED something to fiddle with otherwise my hands goes crazy so random stuff gets flung here and there when i play something that isent to "captivating?"
    I kindred spirit =)

I'm massively fidgety like that, plus I can never keep my legs in one place for very long