Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Same. All Damage seems to be something different. If I turn the level filter off, it sometimes comes up on level 50+ rings as "All Damage increased by X".

But "+X-Y damage" doesn't seem to have a filter.
    Known bug, being fixed in the bug fix patch that is upcoming. It applies to rings and necklaces, and some other things (like class offhands)

(Note: Unable to find source of blue post for this atm...)
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2012-05-25 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Known bug, being fixed in the bug fix patch that is upcoming. It applies to rings and necklaces, and some other things (like class offhands)
    Ah, good to know, thanks for providing factual information instead of spouting useless garbage and pics "proving" it works that don't even show what we are looking for.

Would you happen to have a source though?

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Not really, their burried deep down its near impossible to find
    If they doubled the amount of items YOU could sell it would double the amount that THEY are selling and your stuff would be buried TWICE as deep and be TWICE as impossible to find.

Besides you can also set the auction house to show you items according to desired stats, level and show lowest prices to highest or highest to lowest.

thats why people should be sorting by Buyout Price....

10+ Year Old Account
    Also: when selling items on AH, please PLEASE provide a Buyout price! Not only will it help you sell your limited 10 items faster but it definitely helps the buyer acquire what he wants a lot faster as well. This seems obvious, but there are many items listed that do not have a buyout.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Ah, good to know, thanks for providing factual information instead of spouting useless garbage and pics "proving" it works that don't even show what we are looking for.

Would you happen to have a source though?
    Closest I found to a source... I KNOW I read somewhere that it is being addressed, but cannot for the life of me, find a blue post to confirm it now:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235395972

It is a known issue obviously, and I remember seeing it, but even diablofans.com's blue tracker was no help.

Closest I found to a source... I KNOW I read somewhere that it is being addressed, but cannot for the life of me, find a blue post to confirm it now:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235395972

It is a known issue obviously, and I remember seeing it, but even diablofans.com's blue tracker was no help.
    Well, it is obvious to me that it is a bug, as it just doesn't work for me no matter how hard I try. I was just hoping to see something saying it was getting fixed and when. Honestly I do the same thing all the time, I'll remember reading or hearing something, but not where. I am inclined to believe you based on these 2 facts. Thanks for taking the time to look though, I'm at work and really can't.

I think the 10 auction is a limit put in place to help keep people from posting shitty items ( int dex barb gear ect) also the AH is shared between regions which have proly over a million users I doubt Blizz could make it some there was no cap on auction postings while keeping the AH stable.

Also I would be willing to bet that almost all your rares are shit. I play quite a bit, I get MAYBE 3 useful rares a day, I mean useful to anyone not just me. And the rares I get sell easily. I do not post things for obscien prices like I see some fools doing. 250k for a lvl 35 ring lol, maybe a year from now when every one has millions.

My highest auction posting is 15k, lowest 5k, my auctions sell usually with in a few hours of posting.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    I have nothing in my storage as everything I put on the AH sells nearly instantly, just use sensible prices and people will buy it...

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are using the AH wrong then. Obscene buyout prices aren't something to get upset about; filter the buyout and you'll ever see them. Search correctly and you can likely find a similar item for a more "appropriate" price. So why get pissed at idiots posting 10M gold items?

Two rules to sell on the AH:

1: Sell what people will want. People don't want Dex/Int Mighty Weapons/Belts, or Str/Int Hand Crossbows/Cloaks/Quivers, etc. Look at who can use what, before you post, and make sure the item will have an intended market.

2: Don't expect hundreds of thousands of gold. Those with the huge wallets, are generally seeking higher items than the average player posts. You are selling to the masses, make the price desirable. Anything over like 1000g is a profit vs the vendor price of the item, so it's pretty much win-win.

Two rules to sell on the AH:

1: Sell what people will want. People don't want Dex/Int Mighty Weapons/Belts, or Str/Int Hand Crossbows/Cloaks/Quivers, etc. Look at who can use what, before you post, and make sure the item will have an intended market.

2: Don't expect hundreds of thousands of gold. Those with the huge wallets, are generally seeking higher items than the average player posts. You are selling to the masses, make the price desirable. Anything over like 1000g is a profit vs the vendor price of the item, so it's pretty much win-win.
    So much this, once I actually start getting stuff that looks worthwhile to people I will not be taking the approach of selling a few high priced items, but rather several low priced items. Micro-transactions ftw.

I have 3 full tabs of rares/good level 60 blues... just takes time to sell them even with Really low prices (5-15k for a level 60 rare/blue)... i guess EU isnt active on the ah or something because im sick of vendoring blues/rares which could sell on the ah but my stash is too full.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    I have 3 full tabs of rares/good level 60 blues... just takes time to sell them even with Really low prices (5-15k for a level 60 rare/blue)... i guess EU isnt active on the ah or something because im sick of vendoring blues/rares which could sell on the ah but my stash is too full.
    If they are not selling at that price, perhaps they are not as good as you think they are? provide some stats and maybe someone can help you.

Here OP, have a nice cup of " Cool Story, I don't care ".

If I didn't vendor all the rares, I'd have 9 mules full of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    @Markos82: "All Damage"
    Hm i dont see" All Damage" when i search for it in those Preferred stats.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    So is mine + i have 2 legendary weapons on AH that no1 will buy due to shitty stats.
    You're probably asking too much for those crap legendaries. I've sold two horrible ones by undercutting the market for them. Some people will buy them just because they love the idea of having legendaries. Makes them feel badass and makes me some gold. Just don't be greedy; be realistic and you'll move them.

Unhappy

**** SPOILER ALERT!!! ****

...if your camping the secret pony level stuff...
    Ah man, you ruined my non-cow cow-level surprise! Now I know its there before I've even seen it

Most stuff under level 45-ish is not really worth the trouble to sell on the AH. Remember nothing is bound so as people advance in levels, they sell their old stuff. I've noticed prices on level 40-ish armor I paid 4k for are selling for 1k in less than a week. Unless I run into something with an especially great combo of stats, I don't bother to even list.

Rare rings and amulets are still fairly thin on the AH and the ones I've listed have sold within minutes.

Weapons, if you find one that falls into the higher range of the possible DPS for that level will also sell well. Even blue weapons with high DPS sell well.

It's all about knowing what to sell and how much to price it to get it to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Depending on item level and weapon damage that may still be a crap item. I know Barb is a little different than monk, but a weapon for me better have insanely high damage or a socket for me to put a red gem in there to increase damage or it is crap. Crap items won't sell, simple as that. Also, selling items for 200k is just dumb for a level 33 item. So again I say if your stuff isn't selling fast enough to get rid of it quickly, it's crap. That's kinda the point of the 10 item limit, to prevent so much crap. Then you have people like yourself posting crap anyway and complaining that people don't want to pay for crap. You need to understand stats and what people want on an item before you try to sell.

For instance, when I look for a weapon, I look for Str > than my current, Vit > than my current and a socket. I them put a max buyout at like 50k and sort by Damage. No upgrades, increase buyout to 75k...100k...so on and so forth. If I was a monk, I would chance Str to Dex and never even see your item cause it has no socket.
    Yes, most people are doing the same thing this guy is. they go to the AH, saying "I want to spend this much"
    They put three stats in the filters (In this case, str > current, vit > current, socketed) and a max buyout.

Sort the column by DPS/Armor/Buyout and purchase.