Thread: CTC Website

CTC Website

Hey someone posted a great ctc website not long ago, where you could plug in your character and toggle on/off all the different raid buffs you might have. It was a really simple and straightforward site that I'd like to show a guildie but when I searched I couldn't find it. Anyone able to help me out here?

Mildly useful now, irrelevant come MoP, since Block is being moved to it's own table that is calculated after Dodge/Parry/Hit/Miss, and Block chance will have Diminishing Returns, to prevent it from happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Mildly useful now, irrelevant come MoP, since Block is being moved to it's own table that is calculated after Dodge/Parry/Hit/Miss, and Block chance will have Diminishing Returns, to prevent it from happening again.
    Thank you for providing no information about that topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerwookie View Post
    unyieldingvalor.com
    Thank you very much, will be passing this along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerwookie View Post
    unyieldingvalor.com
    Thank you for this! It's perfect!
    I have constantly been looking for an out of game calculator to help me with my paladins CTC cap as my main spec / off spec is Holy / Ret but I collect sets of gear for each spec and it was a nightmare on my purse strings having to respec everytime I aquired a new piece of prot gear!
    Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde moments are over quickly!
    Signature by Mystyka

Theck does the math for askmrrobot.com, works very well for me in Prot.