Stay Awhile and Listen ;)

Hey guys, Falcon here.

I just wanted to put it out there that I'm currently streaming Diablo 3, almost every day. I am a level 60 Wizard, recently killed Diablo on Inferno (a lil after method and krip).

What you can expect to find on my stream:

I mostly try to help the newcomers. If you are a Wizard and you're around level 50-60, or even less than that, I think that you will find some of the information I share very useful. If you're stuck in Act 1 or 2 on Inferno and so on.

I play alone and in a group, depends on whether my friends are online or not.

I mostly try to help my viewers by answering questions, occasionally giving out items, showing builds for certain places, helping out with itemization due to recent changes and so on.

I also show certain builds that work after the nerf. Builds that work for certain parts of Act 3 and 4, soloing bosses and also some easy champion packs that I found in higher acts.

If you're interested and would like to view the stream the address is:

<snip - use the sticky>

If you like what you see and would like to see more of it, please press the 'follow' button. It will alert you when I'm streaming so you can come join me

I try to keep the stream light and entertaining so please refrain from using any offensive language in chat, but do feel free to ask me anything and don't be shy.

and don't forget to stay a while and listen
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-05-25 at 07:59 PM.

try the sticky for streams maybe? Not supposed to start a thread for advertising purposes.

And you didn't understand the mod the last two plus times your advertising threads got locked?

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Please use the sticky. If you continue to make more threads, infractions will follow.

Locked.