Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thank you for all the feedback and subscriptions guys!
    My second video "The Story of Sancturay's Creation & Rise of the Nephalem" is now live, hope you enjoy!
    Constructive critisism and feedback is still much appreciated!

The Story About the Skeleton King [Lore]

Feedback and constructive critisism will be much appreciated!

Edit: Would someone mind moving this to the video thread? Forgot to post it there, thanks
    Last edited by Harza; 2014-06-10 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Wrong post location

Check out my youtube account! i cant post videos My name is Jaycee Brown

^ My barb in a solo t4 game, Full raekor's + Blackthorne's, 50 - 55 mill crits. 25-40mil average.

Send friend request if you want!

Treasure Goblin Realm - Greed Boss

Got him Much much gold here, and boss fight is fun!

Got 4 legendary !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they bringing back the item labels on dropped gold?

If so, yay.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Is this on live? if so how did you get it ? is it a random rift?

Ok just checked my battle net it says "updated to 2.0.6 so i guess you are recording this on ptr , anyway my question remains how did you get to go in the farmers realm?

Is that a rift?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    how much gold did you get in the rift? I counted over 100 mil... thats rediculous
    Last edited by Bladeface; 2014-06-26 at 06:08 AM.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post

Got 4 legendary !!!

That's amazingly hilarious, hopefully I see that place more times then I've seen the cow level, which is zero times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Is this on live? if so how did you get it ? is it a random rift?

Ok just checked my battle net it says "updated to 2.0.6 so i guess you are recording this on ptr , anyway my question remains how did you get to go in the farmers realm?
    You kill a goblin and it has a chance to open a portal that takes you there.

Nice video!

- - - Updated - - -

This is cool! Nicely done

- - - Updated - - -

Haha this is a really cool video. I didn't know that kind of a realm existed. It's been a while since I played D3

It's new in the PTR is why
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post

Got 4 legendary !!!

I don't think you were suppost to be able to open 2 chests tho. One seemed bugged inside the first one and you would actually only get 2 legendaries.

But...I tried the treasure realm on PTR aswell and it was really fun.

Deleted

Diablo 3 PTR 2.1: Dances

Follow this link for my vid for Diablo 3 all character dances....time to put your dancing shoes on!
    Learn them quickly for Blizzcon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugqu...ature=youtu.be

Not bad and interesting trailer. Rate

One shotting ghom on the PTR

Deleted
    Ladies and Gentleman!

It's with great pride that I finally present my Machinima / Stop Motion film: The Sage Kings, part 1.

It has taken me over countless hours of writing, drawing, filming and above all: editing. But don't forget the painful experiences that come with corrupt files, missing blocks, sound codecs, drawing lines, video artifacts and the list goes on... But, its finally done! Well... atleast part 1 is done

So, what is it all about you might ask?
    The Sage Kings is a short film done in multiple parts. It tells an indepth lore storyabout the Monks from Diablo 3 and their believes in order to destroy evil in all forms. However I decided to twist our already known lore and add a new dimension to it. With a new and interesting concept I give the Monks a more in depth story in line with a unique drawing style and ingame footage.

"Every hundred years, according to an old, but not forgotten prophecy; one of the chosen that live high above in the Foothills, would transcend his brothers and sisters and become something what we could call: The Angels from Heaven."

All lines are voice acted to add the sense of heriocness from the Sage King as well as the enemies he faces. Epic battle music and a dramatic atmosphere are following itself quickly in order to keep things interresting.
    So, if you have the time, please take a look at the first part of The Sage Kings! Part 2 is coming very soon and it will future the Butcher and the Skeleton King.

I hope you enjoy!

Link to the video on YouTube:

FunnyThe Sage Kings trivia: -
    Over countless hours of work.
    Over 750 Unique PNG files created in Photoshop using a Intuos4 Drawing board.
    All files were then altered in order te create animations.
    Animations were done using inventive use of disolve filters in Adobe Premiere.
    All voice acting done by myself.
    Unique story and lore created around the Monk class in Diablo 3.
    Epic music provided by multiple sources.
    Last edited by mmoc87bdcc5ac3; 2014-07-25 at 12:05 PM.

Deleted
    My lightning dual wield / Raekor -speedrunner.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqF2KhoyrSE

Deleted
    Hey guys I tested and tried to focus as much as possible on health globes + Razor Strop Belt to try " bust " the myth about the belt being viable or not.
    Check out my other videos about the follower's guide or " Elite Nullifier Barb" who is super fun and effective, managed to rank myself quite high with it on HC, farming a hellfire neck to progress more safely, 30+ crafter so far, all below average.

10+ Year Old Account

From Zero to Hero | Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Gameplay | Diablo III Reaper of Souls

Something I just decided to do - play a seasonal character and play through the game with a crusader.

Diablo 3 panel

The only thing I can think while watching this is, blizzard obvisouly does not care about this game anymore.

Who are these people on the panel? Never seen them before, they dont have answers for anything.. are they even working on this game?

What Ive come to realize is, diablo the series ended at diablo 2.