Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Another installment of my Diablo 3 LP series on Nightmare difficulty. Please check it out and let me know what you think~

Haunted! Achievement spawning location guide ^_^.

Deleted

A vid on how to do lvl 46-60 extremely fast with the right weapons.

Deleted

Some small tips and tips from an ex-softcore player who changed to hardcore , this is me explaining some tips and tricks and differences in hardcore.

Had this in wrong thread, guys lurers hardcore players to death, seems horrible but I laughed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmD_8nP2PRI

Here's me killing Inferno Belial with only one skill on my bar - trail of cinders.

For anyone who hasn't tried Wall of Light yet, it finally does what it should do: absurd damage!

Patch 1.0.4 is out! It's really good, but not the end-all solution. In this video, I do a quick overview of 1.0.4 and then get right to the important stuff: DROPPIN' BELLS, MUTHAFUCKA!!! :P

Here's the build I'm using: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...Xkg!Ubc!cacbaa

Ideally, you would want to use a two-handed weapon with this build to maximize your GIANT BELL damage. It still works with 2x one-handers, or a one-hander and a shield, but ideally a beefy two-handed weapon is the way to go.

This build is not about survivability and it will not be good for areas that you are still "progressing" in-- so for a lot of people this means you should only use it in Act 1 and Act 2. That said, you will absolutely destroy Champion and Elite monsters in Act 1 and Act 2, because the damage is AMAZING!

As a minor spoiler, you can see me one-shotting several Elite monsters, most notably the Warden just before the Butcher

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 07:18 PM ----------

2-handed video update!

Last edited by MetalMusicMan; 2012-08-24 at 02:18 AM.

Kelani talks about the Paragon Leveling system! While hitting things on a monk! Pow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtcXR6WlnLI

Deleted

Wizard build "BOOM" Crit for 3 million

Hi i returned to the game after the patch 1.04 and now im playing with my wizard in a whiole new way, i used to play blizzard poison hydra.

But now i found out that a crit arcane build with Archon Arcane Destruction rune, is way more fun.

Just watch my video i made today.

2.995.940 (crit) is my record so far.

My gear atm --> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/K...82/hero/889049

My build atm --> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...iOS!Zbg!aYaacZ

I have about 600 in all res and about 5k armor, i have about 30% crit and like 50k-60k damage depending on how squishy i want to be.
    Last edited by mmoc0abcacbae5; 2012-08-24 at 03:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you have 600 All Res? Looking at yer gear, I'd expect it to be way less than that
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    How do you have 600 All Res? Looking at yer gear, I'd expect it to be way less than that
    Maybe self-buffs? Don't forget that Intellect gives 1 RA per 10 INT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Maybe self-buffs? Don't forget that Intellect gives 1 RA per 10 INT.
    OH yeah. Herp derp, I managed to forget Int gives All Res :-P
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Prismatic Armor - Increases all of your resistances by 40% while Energy Armor is active.

And intellect gives also resistance

My friend and I in the secret cow/ pony level its quite funny also considering how deep my friend's voice is XD

My friend and I doing a Diablo 3 LP hd commentary and gameplay!

This is my dual wield barb vid killing a variety of elites from act 3 and 4 and then Diablo himself to end it.

I use a Seismic Slam build, have no LoH or leech so am reliant on Pound of Flesh to keep me rolling. Enjoy!

My wizard's 9 million dmg crit.

I love the new patch :

Last edited by Rikachan; 2012-08-27 at 09:08 PM.

Act 3 Monk Tank/DPS hybrid, Submission:

This one's for fun

Last edited by MetalMusicMan; 2012-08-30 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Now when i have decent gear enough, i decided to fraps something and test how hard it is to make/edit video's. :P There's nothing spectacular in it, just frapsed my farm run and tried to edit it so, thats' not dull to watch. :> Thought i share it here if someone happens to be interested in watching it.

This game is one of the best game ever made. This can be played single player and multiplayer. A great classic, though the graphic may be out dated. The item graphic are superb.

Check out my Diablo 3 Nightmare LP and Commentary. Hd video and audio! Please leave feedback if you feel like it I really appreciate it and if you enjoy the video check out the other videos in the let's play