Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    And hopefully this will get the more.............. complaining members of the community to finally calm down. Hopefully.
    Keep in mind that though they didn't say it there, they have previously said that the implantation of rated warzones will be phased. So it is likely that we won't get the whole kitten caboodle in this patch, but just the first phase of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakaya_Kilrogg View Post
    Rather see it be free, but only once the "cooldown" (3 months or so?) is up. Any sooner than that, and you have to pay.
    I am still thinking that any free server transfers they are offer will only be from specific servers to specific servers.

I'm thinking they'll be much like Blizzard's previous "heavy server pop relief" transfers, but in reverse: from low-pop realms to higher-pop realms (perhaps with new classifications on what's light, standard, or heavy).

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    ...kitten caboodle...
    Kit and caboodle. :P

But doesn't kitten caboodle sound more fun and much more cuddly? It is always niffty when people know the actual real version of my Arleisms though

Deleted
    I have reserved both my legacy and character name on my new server, but I'd still gladly give them up in order to see this game develop.

When is 1.3 suppose to take place?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekobaghira View Post
    When is 1.3 suppose to take place?
    Don't know. It should be on the PTS *Soon* and hopefully only a few weeks after that it will be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloDoom View Post
    I have reserved both my legacy and character name on my new server, but I'd still gladly give them up in order to see this game develop.
    I have this gut feeling the transfer servers are going to be new servers that EVERYONE (including Fatboy) will need to move to...IE true consolidation

100 old -> 10 New for example....not a collapse up type setup

Give everyone say 60 days to decide if not, account is randomly moved to a server or even better moved to a "Hold" server till you come back and are given the option.

That will allow them to totally phase out the old ones.