Thread: Guess the game!

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm right, anyway.

The name of the game is in the image!

Haha, whoops.

Silverfall?

That's the one. Buggy unoptimized game.

Guess il go seems as nobody follows the rules anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Guess il go seems as nobody follows the rules anymore....

I want to be the guy: Gaiden. Frustrating game really, lol.

Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

That guy looks exactly like Bucky O'Hare, but I've never seen anything pertaining to him with SNES graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    That guy looks exactly like Bucky O'Hare, but I've never seen anything pertaining to him with SNES graphics.
    If its not Bucky O'Hare, it should be. But he's not fighting frogs or toads so who knows...
    While Diogenes was relaxing in the sunlight in the morning, Alexander, thrilled to meet the famous philosopher, asked if there was any favour he might do for him. Diogenes replied, "Yes, stand out of my sunlight". Alexander then declared, "If I were not Alexander, then I should wish to be Diogenes", to which Diogenes replied, "If I were not Diogenes, I should also wish to be Diogenes."

Looks like Jazz Jackrabbit to me. No idea how many games he was in, and those graphics look better than the one I remember, so my guess would simply be Jazz Jackrabbit 2. =p

EDIT: Decided to look up Jazz Jackrabbit 2, that's totally it. So here's a new one. Maker's name and so edited out so that it's harder to Google info. ;p

Last edited by Shaiandra; 2013-02-20 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    Looks like Jazz Jackrabbit to me. No idea how many games he was in, and those graphics look better than the one I remember, so my guess would simply be Jazz Jackrabbit 2. =p

EDIT: Decided to look up Jazz Jackrabbit 2, that's totally it. So here's a new one. Maker's name and so edited out so that it's harder to Google info. ;p

[IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5302/guessthatgame01.jpg[IMG]
    Correct. But it's not like i edited out anything to make it harder. I simply took my own screenshot of the game, which I still have installed because of its awesomeness

Damn it I remember seeing that, it was a ms dos game veeery long ago, can't recall the name tho.
    Last edited by Nebthet; 2013-02-20 at 11:48 AM.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    You didnt look hard enough then

NES version

SNES version

I had both versions,and i still have all the toys

That's an arcade version. You can't insert coins into a SNES.

Well the NES one your wrong

But as for the SNES one,back in the day there was "ways" of getting arcade games onto your console

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post

That's Captain Comic! I remember playing this game on my Pentium 100 lol. I don't think I even got past lvl 1 :/

This is the only game of it's genre that I have ever completed without cheating lol
    Last edited by Envy-DathRemar; 2013-02-21 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    That's Captain Comic! I remember playing this game on my Pentium 100 lol. I don't think I even got past lvl 1 :/

This is the only game of it's genre that I have ever completed without cheating lol
    Dune 2 =D

I'm pretty sure I'm right so here's my game, should be fairly easy

Last edited by jvbastel; 2013-02-21 at 04:13 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Looks like Final Fantasy Adventure, or Seiken Densetsu in Japan. I believe it was named FFA because they wanted it to sell better to people from North America.

Thats easy its BLOOD, a classic game.

Il counter your classic with another classic.

Cameo from Lara Croft.
    Last edited by Wayne25uk; 2013-02-24 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Bigger Picture

Hmm, Is it Duke Nukem 3D? Heres another
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-02-24 at 01:31 PM.