Thread: Flappy Doge

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    The Patient dcuffel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ocean Park, WA
    Posts
    277

    Flappy Doge

    For those of you who, like me, do not have a smartphone/tablet/whatever/were otherwise not able to experience the phenomena that was Flappy Bird and see what all the craze was about, I found this version on the internet.

    http://www.dogetek.co/game/

  2. #2
    awesome much approved

  3. #3
    More of this "cool" meme bullshit. I really hope people who like this kind of shit are teenagers only.

  4. #4
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out and about
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    More of this "cool" meme bullshit. I really hope people who like this kind of shit are teenagers only.
    Why is that?

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,376
    Sweet Baby Jesus... Flappy Bird on it's own was complete shit and now someone has added the horrific Doge meme to it?! The world is doomed. DOOMED!

    Rarely updated...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegan View Post
    Why is that?
    It's a meme that should have stayed dead but tumblr resurrected a dead horse.

  7. #7
    Epic! Ealyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,695
    Collision are very bad on this version. 0/10

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    It's a meme that should have stayed dead but tumblr resurrected a dead horse.


    Doge is Love.

    Doge is Life.

  9. #9
    Seems like there's a few of these popping up now...there's a Dota 2 version too someone posted on the Dota forums.

    http://dota2.cyborgmatt.com/flappydota/
    My shaman I guess if you want to see it or something.
    "It’s not what you have, or what you can do. Just being born, living your life… before you know it, you’re already special to someone."

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    2,754
    It's w/e... the internet has become more cancerous then ever. No one is creative about creating new meme's, they just search up old ones and think "hey guis, I dink dis one mite be a gud 1!" That's the internet though, less creativity, more copy pasta.

    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/v_ralson/NoFunAllowed.jpg[IMG]

    Doge is Love.

    Doge is Life.
    I do agree
    Shrek is love
    Shrek is life.
    Also you are the reason why we can't have nice things.

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Flappy bird is utter shit.
    Doge is the most annoying thing these past months.

    ....well fuck.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    It's w/e... the internet has become more cancerous then ever. No one is creative about creating new meme's, they just search up old ones and think "hey guis, I dink dis one mite be a gud 1!" That's the internet though, less creativity, more copy pasta.
    Well...that is what makes it a meme.


    1. an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation.
    a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

    Why does it matter if someone is creative and makes new ones, you're still gonna see it copy and pasted everywhere.
    My shaman I guess if you want to see it or something.
    "It’s not what you have, or what you can do. Just being born, living your life… before you know it, you’re already special to someone."

  16. #16
    The Patient dcuffel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ocean Park, WA
    Posts
    277
    Hey I'm not saying I like it or dislike it, I'm just putting it out there for people who haven't had a chance to see what all the fuss was about, like me, I had no idea why it was so popular. Still don't, actually, but I digress.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    Hey I'm not saying I like it or dislike it, I'm just putting it out there for people who haven't had a chance to see what all the fuss was about, like me, I had no idea why it was so popular. Still don't, actually, but I digress.
    I find it more frustrating than anything due to the inherently crappy precision of movement.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    It's a meme that should have stayed dead but tumblr resurrected a dead horse.


    everyone knows doge is best meme

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UoJdejk.png[IMG]

    everyone knows doge is best meme
    Anyone with shit taste would agree with you.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Neow View Post
    Flappy bird is utter shit.
    Doge is the most annoying thing these past months.

    ....well fuck.
    This. Please kill me.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •