Need some help setting up Vuhdo for Warrior tanking.

This may be a moot attempt to get something better than Tauntmaster (which hasn't been updated since Wrath days and has been fucking up with Intervene constantly when I try to use my keybind with it), but I've been looking around for ways to use my healing addons (Healbot is the one I use) to be used on my tank.

I've recently seen that Vuhdo can be used effectively as a tanking addon, but I need some help in setting it up to where I can see when someone has aggro, and how to set this up so when I click on someone, I can Taunt/Intervene whatever mob is aggroing them.

I can set it up to use things like Commanding Shout and Shield Block whenever I need them to (I've abused Tauntmaster in this respect since doing so frees up another button on my hotbars). I've clicked on Tank Mode so it doesn't catch things that are untankable (like the Shadow Borers in Hour of Twilight), but need more help from there.

EDIT: By the way, if anyone could possibly also shed some light on whatever became of the Tauntmater addon and why it hasn't been updated in ages, that'll be good, too!

EDIT 2: Okay, how about why has TM hasn't had an update that's actually addressed some of the many bugs it has, since it seems like he DOES update it to work with the newer patches, but that's the only time that it actually gets updated.
    Last edited by darkpower; 2012-05-26 at 11:48 PM.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!