10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Moulin Rouge

Just wanted to know if anybody has a place in their heart for this movie? Excellent production, just never see it mentioned anywhere. If you haven't seen it and like musicals/romantic tragedies I suggest it.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Ya, Moulin Rouge is a great musical/movie... though I really hated Lady Marmalade (the title song) by Christina Aguilera. A girl I knew in HS had the biggest crush on Ewan McGregor. At the time I didn't really know who he was. I just though... you're into Obi-Wan? Then I saw this and I understood her crush.

It also made me a decent Baz Luhmann fan (writer/director), and I already know what I'm doing for Christmas this year!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate musicals but I love Moulin Rouge. I would say it's the perfect musical for someone who dislikes musicals in general.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited for Gatsby too, just read the book in school last year and saw the old movie, I think Leo will nail the part though.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

worst thing about it is close ups of ewan mcgregors teeth that are apparently very unhealthy.