Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm using a build almost identical to Migey's (wasn't using ray of frost, going to try it now though), it works even in my shoddy gear but my question is should I go back and farm a specific boss in normal mode for stuff to sell for gold or what? I thought about killing Diablo a few times for gold but i'm not sure if this is the best way or not. I only have about 640 deeps in my current gear :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Try this for level 30.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...iYXmO!aXW!ZZZa
    Archon is good for elites but not necessary

Also, With weapons make sure they have +damage of any type. All spells work off weapon damage, So +damage = more than int on your weapon and offhand.

Kokiron. What level and part of the story are you on?

And never bother farming for gear until lvl 60. Just buy from the auction house, it's really cheap. Look at one of my comments last page on how good a wep i managed to find for 5000 gold.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Kokiron. What level and part of the story are you on?

And never bother farming for gear until lvl 60. Just buy from the auction house, it's really cheap. Look at one of my comments last page on how good a wep i managed to find for 5000 gold.
    Yeah I'm not gonna farm for gear, just for the items to sell for gold. Or is it faster to go back and do quests? I'm on Act 1 @ Leoric's Manor Courtyard right now (I think this part of the act is called trailing the coven?). lvl 36. I usually do OK but certain combos can really mess me up if I mess up a teleport.

i'm super duper scrubby lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HatsHatsHats View Post
    The damage boost doesn't justify giving up all of your abilities for it, but you can glyph in teleport or slow time those probably won't save your life in hell+
    i was talking about nm, you can simply kill mobs before they are even close to you, if you have enough dps ofc

Ravengage.

Can you please read my post at the bottom of last page and respond about your Inferno act I build?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."