Poll: What is your choice?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I gave up, been searching for an hour and couldn't find it. Anyway I am interested in the game so if you could PM the name so I could find it.

Thanks.
    Ok, I'll give you more hints. Sevenkeeps. This is a hint, not the game name, but should be more then enough to find the actual game if you google it. Remember it's an expansion, and the game only has one that I know of at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    I had to go with choice B on everything because you didn't say we would magically be immune to going to prison for killing these hypothetical jackasses?
    You're not, but they're all hiding out in the wilds where nobody would even know you did it. Also we're in medieval times, so no fingerprinting or something, nobody would know.

10+ Year Old Account
    1a
    2a
    3a

Each was a deal made with the demons, and they need to be answered.
    A contract is a contract.
    If they are meant to die due to the contract, they should.

Haven't played Spellforce in ages o.0
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Ok, I'll give you more hints. Sevenkeeps. This is a hint, not the game name, but should be more then enough to find the actual game if you google it. Remember it's an expansion, and the game only has one that I know of at this moment.
    I found it and to my surprise I've played the game (played the 1 not 2). Might buy it )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I found it and to my surprise I've played the game (played the 1 not 2). Might buy it )
    Yes, 2 is ok. Finished one as well, this one is quite different though, if you get it you'll see.

---------- Post added 2012-05-27 at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Haven't played Spellforce in ages o.0
    Yup, Spellforce 2: Dragon Storm. I heard they're planning on releasing another expansion this summer as well, and I hadn't even finished the full game so thought to finish it so I don't have loose ends afterwards.