Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
    Covetous Shen. He's just annoying.
    Was gonna say this ^

Deleted
    Nothing comes to mind expect one of the vendors in Act III that says things like 'We can't all be warriors, someone's got to sell all this stuff' There is another line that bugged me but I can't remember it right now. Something like 'I'll survive...if YOU buy something.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Nothing comes to mind expect one of the vendors in Act III that says things like 'We can't all be warriors, someone's got to sell all this stuff' There is another line that bugged me but I can't remember it right now. Something like 'I'll survive...if YOU buy something.'
    Yes! That guy can eat glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    I hate this guy the most probably.

Somehow I absolutely love the fence from act II, I find the lines so hilarious.

...No offense...

Oh yeah and covetous shen is awesome too.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2012-05-28 at 06:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The scoundrel (Lyndon); makes me mad when he promises to live a family life with that young country girl whom we save from the bandits in Act 1, and then buggers off with the Hero/the player. Literally had me thinking "Wow, what an asshole", and for that very reason, I do not use him as a companion. Well, that and the Templar's heals are priceless.
    He's a scoundrel. And he's my favorite follower personality wise. Seriously his womanizing knows no bounds.
    dictated but not read.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    He's a scoundrel. And he's my favorite follower personality wise. Seriously his womanizing knows no bounds.
    Ever heard him talk to the templar about the order's holy tomes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    The frickin' lieutenant (or what was the rank of the guy) who keeps on bitching at you while you're raising the third catapult while fighting off hordes of mobs on the walls of the keep on Act 3.
    This. 100 times this. An effing thousand times this

Yupp, your life is so horrible spinning a wheel to raise a catapult as I fight an endless horde of demons while doing the same goddamn thing you are.

Yes I'm mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    I personally really would like to kill the Templar. He is such a hypocrite, saying he fights for honor but meanwhile all he really fights for is his sick bloodlust. I would also really like to kill Karyna. Or better yet, just not save her. That is mostly because at everything she does she makes me wait. Whining about being in the spiderweb, can't even skip that. Then when being saved I have to wait for her to go into the highlands, screw that I do not need her. Then when I go into the Highlands she wants to give me a quest but first she has to walk a few more paces. Stand still and say what you need to say woman! You can walk when you're dead!
    I feel the same way, plus her boobs are distracting, I don't like that. That's why when I went to kill the spider queen thing for the wingman achievement I deliberately walked up to her and town portaled without saving her. It was great.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyBrandi View Post
    "I SELL THINGS FOR CHEAP BECAUSE I WILL JUST TAKE THEM OFF YOUR BODY AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE DEAD"

Hell that NPC is annoying. I'd absolutely love to choke him with his innards. xD
    Him too, but mainly because he decided to set up shop so far away from Haedrig and the stash (the only places in town I care about).

Imperius because I'm mad his boss battle was cut.
    Adria because she was a total douche to the guy that was hitting on her in act 2.
    Myself for killing Cydaea, she was totally into me but I wanted gear. But I guess I'm not an NPC so that's a no go.

I like all the followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitler View Post
    How can you hate Tilnan? He sells only the best.
    I hate him because he's obviously a Pandaren but he's too cowardly to show it.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2012-05-28 at 06:29 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I feel like not enough people want to kill Imperious....Oh I hated him so much, always bad mouthing humans, stuck up, arrogant, angel...and right when I am about kill him Diablo has to destroy the Arch..

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Pretty much. I know some/alot find him amusing but his voice just grinds on me.
    You must not like him in any of his other 50+ years of 350+ roles either, lol.

I'd have to say Leah. She's a Mary Sue to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyreal and Imperius, both angelic tools.
    The Act2 main merchant, stupid loot stealing.
    Kid form Beliel, his voice! Agh.

Adria *Oh wait, a 2 year wait, and 60$ will solve that problem*

---------- Post added 2012-05-28 at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Astraia View Post
    You must not like him in any of his other 50+ years of 350+ roles either, lol.
    I KNEW I HEARD HIM BEFORE RECENTLY! *Only just watched Kungfu panda 2*
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Leah's mother i really didn't like her! she just had the whole "im a b1tch and you'er going to like it" so i said No lol

Garrosh, Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The scoundrel (Lyndon); makes me mad when he promises to live a family life with that young country girl whom we save from the bandits in Act 1, and then buggers off with the Hero/the player. Literally had me thinking "Wow, what an asshole", and for that very reason, I do not use him as a companion. Well, that and the Templar's heals are priceless.
    lol, this is exactly how I feel about the scoundrel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Templar. I like how he announces elite mobs by saying "A mighty adversary is before us!" When I team up with others I miss that. I've also started calling elite mobs Mighty Adversaries myself >.>
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

1. My number one is Imperius hes one hard ass till Diablo puts him in his place.
    2. Tyrael oh the that used to be my favorite diablo character...but every time there is a fight he vanishes..except for once in act 3 and once in act 4

thats pretty much it for me right now

But I love the vendor squirt!

15+ Year Old Account
    The merchant in hidden camp .__. I'll just take your items from you when you're dead >:3

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!