Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Inferno and Classes

so, i've played all the 5 classes right now. what do you guys think it is the most OP and the easiest to play Inferno?

Quote Originally Posted by arcee View Post
    so, i've played all the 5 classes right now. what do you guys think it is the most OP and the easiest to play Inferno?
    The one walking around with 800+ to all resists, 50k+ health, loads of avoidance and damage reduction, and a high Damage.

Or if you are a Demon Hunter totally naked with a 1000+ DPS x-bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    The one walking around with 800+ to all resists, 50k+ health, loads of avoidance and damage reduction, and a high Damage.

Kindoff this.
    If you can kite as a WD or Wizard you are set (kiting as a DH is a given).
    Monk and Barbarian need loads of resistance, armor and HP to survive being in meelee, and even then they have to move alot.
    My main is a monk and it's not fun anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah except SS now lasts 2 secs with rune and has a 3 sec cooldown. Good luck clearing inferno naked.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxx View Post
    Yeah except SS now lasts 2 secs with rune and has a 3 sec cooldown. Good luck clearing inferno naked.
    It lasts 1.5 s .

So far, i'm in nightmare mode, act 3, towards the end.
    I'm playing a barbarian, and i didn't die yet, EVER.

I'm thinking the barbarian might be a little too powerful.
    In normal mode, i just raped Diablo...
    Berserk and Earthquake is just an extremely powerful combination

I find it easier to not stack a lot of HP on my monk. Sacrifice vitality for damage reduction %. That way, you take a lot less damage and your healing abilities actually work.

I am at 28k HP almost done with Act3. It is still annoying, need to kite lot of elite packs, frustrating at times, but I'm committed to the Monk.
    Gear Score is the Jonas Brothers of World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    So far, i'm in nightmare mode, act 3, towards the end.
    I'm playing a barbarian, and i didn't die yet, EVER.

In normal mode, i just raped Diablo...
    Berserk and Earthquake is just an extremely powerful combination
    NM doesn't compare to Inferno in any way, shape, or form. In NM you can leap or charge into a giant group and come out fine AoEing like hell. If you tried that in Inferno or even later parts of Hell you'll die in under two seconds. I only died twice in NM, both to bad elite affix combos, but so far halfway through Act 2 Hell I've probably died more than 30 times.

I'm not looking forward to Inferno at all.

Deleted
    have fun in act 2 3 and 4 inferno, you won't even have the time to react if you go into a pack of mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Barana View Post
    NM doesn't compare to Inferno in any way, shape, or form. In NM you can leap or charge into a giant group and come out fine AoEing like hell. If you tried that in Inferno or even later parts of Hell you'll die in under two seconds. I only died twice in NM, both to bad elite affix combos, but so far halfway through Act 2 Hell I've probably died more than 30 times.

Put it this way, my Barbarian who is through Act 1 Inferno dabbling in Act 2 gets one shot by Act 3/4 Champ/Rares...
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

From my experience its pretty much:
    Demon Hunter > Wizard > Witch Doctor > Monk = Barbarian at the moment in Inferno. Melee's gear requirement for act 2+ is really high.

Quote Originally Posted by Barana View Post

Wait, mobs on normal had more than one affix? I assume you pulled several packs.

Playing my monk death breakdown goes about
    Normal:3
    Nightmare: 15 or so
    Hell: 25 after act two.

I have about 175 resist to everything. Using a shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Wait, mobs on normal had more than one affix? I assume you pulled several packs.

Playing my monk death breakdown goes about
    Normal:3
    Nightmare: 15 or so
    Hell: 25 after act two.

I have about 175 resist to everything. Using a shield.
    NM = Nightmare, only died once on Normal.

Deleted
    don't know how people can die on NM or normal, it's so damn easy lol. There's nothin that's a threat.

Ehh get jammed against a wall with desecrator/molten packs and you can die pretty fast if you have no cooldowns.

Has happened quite a bit to me.

Even though I have died a bit in the early difficulties, I seem to be doing well for hell so far.

Granted, its only act two. Act three and the colossal golgors are going to suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    the worst part about NM for me on my HC barb (now dead) was the tentacle mobs they sucked. especially elites with jailer ._.

Started Inferno up tonight on my WD (I've done nothing but solo so far), and I'm about 2/3 through Act 1....I've been able to successfully kite a good handful of rares and champions and things but some are just too obnoxious, I actually skipped my first Champion ever as it was an invulnerable minion fast freeze arcane bastard or something of the sort that I had no way of killing without nuking him down with a bit of luck as the adds kept raping me as I couldn't control them at all.

Overall, WD is a pretty good class for inferno so far and I'm working on creating a build more suitable for the challenge, but obviously it gets harder and I'm going to have my ass handed to me a lot more in the later acts... I've been lucky and most of my rares have been pretty easy to defeat. However, my gear is pretty crappy overall, the only 60 piece I even have yet is a a weapon I bought simply because it brought my dps from 5.7k to 12k. I find the class quite good at solo boss kills, only wiped once to Skeleton King Inferno and a couple times to the spider because I was a retard...things are going to change real quick but I don't think I've ever died more than 5 times on any difficulty of boss fight yet.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2012-05-27 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    So far, i'm in nightmare mode

Please stop trolling. No one cares how OP you think you are in Nightmare. Thats like saying you own at LFR in WoW.

Please stop trolling. No one cares how OP you think you are in Nightmare. Thats like saying you own at LFR in WoW.
    hah win.

Also inferno doesnt start till act 2, i can faceroll the butcher 5 stacks of NV, act 2 white mobs will likely rack up 5 kills on me before i get to magdha.

Nice move pulling stuff out of context.
    I said so far not Barbarian ololo OP nerf plx

So yeah, i'm pretty sure you're the one trolling.
    Have fun as i'm pretending to be pissed at you.

Nyeeeeearrrghh!! *shakes fist*