Deleted

More than one spell from each spell "school"?

Hi, so I've just unlocked all of the spell on my barbarrian now (lvl 40+ I think this happens, not sure).

And I can now have more than one spell from each "school" i.e: tactics, offensive, defensive and major cool downs?

This is normal right?

I just remember only being limited to one from each spell school when lvling in earlier lvls

its called elective mode, enable it in your options.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarpower View Post
    Hi, so I've just unlocked all of the spell on my barbarrian now (lvl 40+ I think this happens, not sure).

And I can now have more than one spell from each "school" i.e: tactics, offensive, defensive and major cool downs?

This is normal right?

I just remember only being limited to one from each spell school when lvling in earlier lvls
    Did you click on elective mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, this is normal. There's a mode you can enable in the options somewhere, called Elective Mode, that removes that 1 spell per group limitation. I guess they automatically enable that option at some point for people? Either way, it's good to have since you'll probably need to double dip in some groups of spells to make it through Hell and Inferno difficulties, though you can probably muddle through Nightmare without Elective Mode enabled.

Deleted
    Yeah I turned it on a few days ago. I thought it was just so I can move my spells around on my bar haha (which I thought was pointless seeing as there is only 6 buttons!)

But thankyou feel rather silly just finding this out now

10+ Year Old Account
    You can enable Elective mode, allowing you to even put secondary or primary attacks in 1 - 4, as long as you've unlocked an ability in each of those groups.

It's really beyond me why blizzard didn't put in the elective mode as default.