Deleted
    1: Hollowfied Ichigo (Bleach)
    2: Captain General Yamamoto (Bleach)
    3: Kyuubi (9 Nails from Naruto)
    4: Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
    5: Hulk (DC)
    6: Superman (DC)
    7: Darkrai (Pokemon)
    8: Tien (Main Character from Ong Bak 1 + 3)
    9: Pug/Milamber (Main Character from the Crydee Series written by Raymond Feist)
    10: Aang - when hes in his Ultimate state when he has the powers of all the past Avatars tho coz hes kinda crappy otherwise (The Avatar series)

1. Agent 47 - Hitman
    2. Mario - Super Mario 64
    3. Rayman - Rayman
    4. Stranger - Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
    5. Jill Valentine - Resident Evil
    6. Glitch - Metal Arms
    7. Link - Majora's Mask
    8. Banjo & Kazooie - Banjo-Kazooie
    9. Conker - Conker's BFD
    10. Goemon - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

10+ Year Old Account
    O man, I'm super dumb for not thinking of Banjo-Kazooie. I pick to add them into this too. Replace the Jesus joke one or something, I don't care.

Deleted
    1. Link (The Legend of Zelda)
    2. Kirby (Kirby)
    3. Squall (FF8)
    4. Vivi (FF9)
    5. Yuna (FF10) (although you probably could say that if she is able to summon Bahamut or Anima, she is kinda op)
    6. Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
    7. Tony Tony Chopper ( One Piece)
    8. Zero (Megaman Zero)
    9. Soma Cruz (Castlevina: Aria of Sorrow/ Dawn of Sorrow)
    10. Haru Glory (Rave Master)

I'm really surprised Kirby didn't make it into the initial rounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm really surprised Kirby didn't make it into the initial rounds.
    He (?) was on the list of like 20 others that fell just one vote short I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    5: Hulk (DC)
    lol wat?

might want to brush up on your general knowledge base.

also Spidey can/has lifted and thrown an armored truck as a projectile, in addition to his agility and mental acuity.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Zhao Yun - (Dynasty Warriors)
    2. Zeratul - (Starcraft 2)
    3. Ezio Auditore - (Assassin's Creed 2)
    4. Chell - (Portal)
    5. Auron - (Final Fantasy 10)

They're all I can really think of atm :P.

I'm gonna throw in a couple of votes for Ezio and Vivi as well, because they're boss.

Deleted
    1) Barbarian from Diablo 3
    2) Dexter Morgan
    3) Lucy ( Elfen Lied )
    4) Giant chicken ( Family guy )
    5) Tex ( Red Vs Blue )

I think the Barbarian from D3 is a little OP. Since you killed the Prime Evil, the main character is basically the strongest being in the cosmos. I think that gives you a "punch out God" level of power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    I would say he is too op. He is a Nephalem, so he is stronger than both Angels and demons. Not to mention that he killed the Prime Evil

10+ Year Old Account
    I had another thought while I'm in the realm of obscurity (though this character is more well-known than Saiyuki)

Gutts from the anime Berserk. He was just a human, so really he's rather killable. He's just really freaking strong, and carries a sword that makes Cloud blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Personally (and I'm not running this one so it doesn't make much a difference), I don't like characters in this competition that are the main playable character of a game. There's too much customization to allow one to grasp what their actual powers can be, unless you assume they have them all. But they don't in the game, so it's hard to argue that canonity.

Saw a couple in here that I would really like to see face off. Here are my suggestions:

Link - Legend of Zelda
    Mat Cauthon - WoT
    Raz - Psychonauts
    Chell - Portal
    Stranger - Oddworld Strangers Wrath
    Master Chief - Halo
    Samus Aran - Metroid

Oh yeah, watching American Dad yesterday reminded me to nominate this dude. Too beast mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLM6...eature=related

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Gutts from the anime Berserk. He was just a human, so really he's rather killable. He's just really freaking strong, and carries a sword that makes Cloud blush.
    Don't forget the cannon in his arm, the rapid fire crossbow and the armour that holds broken bones together.

While many League of Legends champions could be interesting, it's not really feasible for most of them to have a real 'grasp' of their power, and honestly none of them can be THAT strong because the league themselves controls said champions.

Personally I would love to see more characters in these things from books, though it might be hard finding characters from books that a lot of the internet age has read (mostly because from my experience, I only know about 4 other people in my life who are avid readers, and 2 of them are family.) Regardless, my picks would be:

Willow Ufgood- (from the Shadow Moon/Star/Dawn series, not the movie since he's basically a noob magician and a farmer in the movie)
    Roland Deschain- From Stephen King's 'The Dark Tower' series. This guy is my idol.
    Harry Dresden- From Jim Butcher's 'The Dresden Files'. Another serious badass but definitely beatable.
    The Kid- From 'Bastion'.
    Most any character or many of the side characters from the 'Ys' series of games. Adol the Red too strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Don't forget the cannon in his arm, the rapid fire crossbow and the armour that holds broken bones together.
    Yeah, never heard of any of that. Must be from the manga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah, never heard of any of that. Must be from the manga.
    They don't have the crossbow or cannon in the anime? I figured they didn't have the armor, since the anime ends quite a while before it is introduced, but the other two are used in the first chapter of the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Oh yeah, watching American Dad yesterday reminded me to nominate this dude. Too beast mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLM6...eature=related
    I think he's a little too strong for this competition. I mean, he beat Stan's ass, and Stan is an awesome CIA spy.

That was a joke, by the way.

I nominate both Selio Kontos (Especially for the awesome name and theme song.) and Stan Smith.