Achievement hunting

I want to begin hunting down achievements to reach my goal of 9k achievement points before MoP. I'm just wondering about the best way to go about this.

-- I can quest, but I get bored of it easily. But if I get into it, I can do like 150 quests in a few hours. I really enjoy zones like Nagrand
    -- Not really a fan of pvp
    -- Does not have a huge supply of gold to blow to get mount achievements and such.

Right now I have my sights set around the Loremaster and secondary professions area but I'm not making much progress.

For my Hunter btw, link in signature.

Deleted
    From a quick look;

- You still have quite a bit of Profession based Achievements left to do, none of which are a huge gold sink. (Lvling Fishing, Cooking & Archeo)
    - Guardian of Cenarius : Fairly easy rep to grind along with Hellscreams Reach.
    - Loremaster
    - Cata Quest Achieves
    - World Events?

These would be the achievements I would have chosen if I had been in your situation, you still have some fairly easy ones left to get, it is just a matter of you deciding what you enjoy doing the most

10+ Year Old Account
    Beside those that Exodeon mentioned you can also do Cata quest achievements , the ones that are not related to Avengers of Hyjal.Also i dont know how are you standing with gold , but you can do stuff like eat/drink X number of stuff, buy Kirin Tor ring,Friend or Fowl, etc.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

go run naxx full achiev cleaar and a uld non meta achiev run and you'll get most done. Also world events are a lot of easy ones to track down too

sitting on 12kish myself atm hopeing to hit 13k before MoP
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

From what I saw on your armory page of your hunter, the easiest-fastest ones to get would be:

- Glory of the Hero: At current patch, getting a group of 5 people for the achievements needed for the red proto drake is pretty easy, even if they are geared with mere dungeon ilvl 333 blues. Just say you are doing it on Trade, mention they will get a free neat red protodrake and you should get a group going in less than an hour.

- Glory of the Cataclysm Hero: This one is more tricky and I'd suggest doing it with guildies or friends that are geared with epics if just to make them easier.

- Naxxramas 10 and 25 man: depends on your server but on mine at least every week you see a bunch of people recruiting people to do this place on both modes just for transmorg gear and the like. Easy one.

- Malygos 10-25 man: same as the previous one and even faster. Make sure people know how to do the drakes part of the fight however.

Other than these... sorry to say but you'd have to do the quest achievements for Loremaster. That, and you seem to be missing quite a lot of achievemenets from the holiday events. Yes, many of them are tedious but you should really aim to do them when available, many of them give quite a lot of achievement points, think some even give 40-50.
    Amidst the eternal waves of time
    From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
    Out of the Abyss peer the eyes of a demon
    Behold the Razgriz, it's wings a black sheath

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know you said your not a fan of PVP but you still have a few really easy ones to grab.

AV - The Sickly Gazelle - In Alterac Valley, kill an enemy in the Field of Strife before they dismount.
    Battle for Gilneas- Double Rainbow
    Gurubashi Arena Master - Loot the Arena Master trinket from the Gurubashi Arena.
    Grizzled Veteran - Complete the Grizzly Hills PvP daily quests listed below. (Just Quests really)

Also, start looking into the world events.

Best of luck mate!