Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    The real question is:

What business is this of yours? Is the relationship doing either of them harm?

Statistically, most relationships don't work out. So, should we be arguing all relationships are a waste of time?
    qft oh yeah and ten character stuff

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

Why do you know so much about your friend's life. I mean, how paying the bills is divided is fairly personal information.

I smell a "Oh hey thanks for paying for everything. I think we should see other people" incomming.

Deleted
    If they wuv each other the rest will fall into place. It happens on desperate housewives all the time, I know my shit.

He should be glad she is going to earn her own money and contribute to the household! Who the fuck cares who earns the most? Must be pretty awesome to have a job that earns good cash, even better if your spouse also earns a lot!

People have such petty 'problems' these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so