[TV] Toonami Lives!

Right now Toonami's back for the Adult Swim Anime night! Turn on your tv's if it's past midnight where you are!!!

Edit: On the subject of actual discussion- Thoughts? Feelings? Do you think this had anything to do with April fools?

Edit2: Schedule-
    12am&3am- Bleach
    12:30&3:30- Deadman Wonderland
    1&4- Casshern Sins
    1:30&4:30- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    2&5- Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
    2:30&5:30: Cowboy Bebop
    Last edited by kage; 2012-05-27 at 04:18 AM.

Gonna watch for Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins. The other stuff i've seen plenty of times, not interested, or so fucking tired of it being on adult swim.

Interesting to see it back again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mewmew111 View Post
    Stop trying to make sense out of a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by LegitNapkins View Post
    Gonna watch for Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins. The other stuff i've seen plenty of times, not interested, or so fucking tired of it being on adult swim.

Interesting to see it back again.
    ??? FMA:B is only in it's 2nd run & Bleach isn't over (and unfortnately neither is the filler for some time) what about them?

Personal preference, I don't like Bleach as an anime. Too long to get into. So I just ignore it. As for FMA: B, they've played it before and they've played FMA a few times.

I don't know one person who goes "I'm glad i'm watching Ghost in the Shell".
    Quote Originally Posted by mewmew111 View Post
    Stop trying to make sense out of a game that mails you dragons.

Personal preference, I don't like Bleach as an anime. Too long to get into. So I just ignore it. As for FMA: B, they've played it before and they've played FMA a few times.

i lol'd because i think ghost in the shell is horrible, as for deadmans wonderland im pretty pumped

FMA and FMA:B are two different animals especial as you get more to the end. After all the original doesn't have Ling, May, General Armstrong and alot of others. Also there's characters like Lust, the Furher, and Hohenheim who are completely different depending on the series. Well you get the point.

Also I love GitS!

I've seen Ghost in the Shell all the way thru a couple times. One of my favorite animes.

Hrm Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins...sound interesting! Glad Toonami's back lol, they should fit Naruto Shippuden in then it'll be perfect :3 I wouldn't mind if they brought back Zatch Bell or Bobobobobo, I miss those shows They can take Cowboy Bebop ffs I've seen it waaay too many times now x_x. Ooooh and also they should bring back Blood+, I lurved that >.>, wow I got too carried away in reminiscing...
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

15+ Year Old Account
    We'll use http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1133626 as the official toonami thread on the forums.