Thread: MF/Gold % Gear?

MF/Gold % Gear?

I was just wondering, I see a lot of people mentioning the Magic Find gear, switching it or something?
    I haven't really thought about it, is it worth it? Like is the gear find and money that much greater?
    Thanks in advance.

It's amazing! especially if you have 2 ranged classes, 1 can wear all MF/GF Vit gear, and lay snares and the other can just be pure DPS.

Considering the end-game Diablo is all about farming gear; anything that increases it is of interest.

I feel silly asking, but thank you for replying.
    I'll start saving that gear, does it blow for melee though? My current 60 is in Inferno, she's a monk.
    My BF and I just hop back and forth through doors with our elite packs in the cemetery in Act I.
    We don't have too much now, we have better gear, but I've been throwing out all my MF gear. >_>

My demon hunter currently runs with a barbarian friend. When we're fighting a champ pack and the last guy is close to dying i'll start kiting while he switches his gear for the final blow. He also switches for resplendent chests. He says its worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post
    My demon hunter currently runs with a barbarian friend. When we're fighting a champ pack and the last guy is close to dying i'll start kiting while he switches his gear for the final blow. He also switches for resplendent chests. He says its worth it.
    Thanks for the info. =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post
    This is starting to show up more and more as more people find out about it. I wonder if everyone starts doing it if Blizz would want to do something to prevent it but i dont see how they could put a limitation on it.

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    This is starting to show up more and more as more people find out about it. I wonder if everyone starts doing it if Blizz would want to do something to prevent it but i dont see how they could put a limitation on it.
    Oh I see a limitation that'll stop it in its tracks. They'll tie it to the NV buff, where even removing your equipment means losing the stack. It's sure to piss tons of players off something fierce, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them do this after the 86ing of the exp from quests already. I mean hell, if they're willing to nuke quest exp in a game that's designed from the ground up to be repeated ad nauseum and not let players level up how they like to, then they'd certainly be willing to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    Do we even know for sure that it works? Theres really no way of knowing, unless a blue confirms/denies it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Tia View Post
    Oh I see a limitation that'll stop it in its tracks. They'll tie it to the NV buff, where even removing your equipment means losing the stack. It's sure to piss tons of players off something fierce, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them do this after the 86ing of the exp from quests already. I mean hell, if they're willing to nuke quest exp in a game that's designed from the ground up to be repeated ad nauseum and not let players level up how they like to, then they'd certainly be willing to do this.
    Or they could just make MF not kick in for a 30 seconds to a minute after equipping an item. MF shrines obviously excluded.
    Having a MF set that you put on just for chests and the last hit on champions seems like silly and awkward gameplay.
    ಠ_ಠ

Deleted
    how do we know MF kicks in the same moment we put the gear on? i always thought it kicked in at first blow you made to a mob. also if you are 2 ppls playing together just one of you putting MF gear on will help shit, as the MF is split evenly among you 2, he have 100 you have 50, both of you will have 75%

I always thought MF was set in when you get near the mob. No idea why, just my assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a video of a Barb soloing Diablo inferno with 5 stacks of nethalem magic find and just as he was about to finish him he switched to Magic find gear.. Although he cut the video off just before you see the loot :S

Maybe it doesn't work maybe it dose.

Here take a look.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8mV...2&feature=plcp

This is the pic for his loot.
    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4956/lewto.png