please advise one that has about 2-3 hours of free time / day.
status now (from my point of view) :
- I tried TERA but it seams un-balanced and not yet a mature game; LFG tool allows abuse and kicks, and it`s the same "LF TANK / LF HEALER LAST SPOT PLEASE" thing... Subscription will end soon.
- Diablo3 is nice, but one you get to inferno act 2 you begin an endless gear / gold farm which is not a thing i would like to do every day. (are the other 2 games different?)
- gw2 looks mediocre and i`m not so sure i will enjoy it. sure it wants to get read of healer/tank/dps but i have a bad feeling when i look at the graphics and the way the toons move/jump. it feels un-natural somehow....
my questions for the MMO-Champs:
- is TERA growing as in becoming more user friendly? are classes being tweaked/changed? are new things on the way?
- am i mistaking about d3 ?
- am i mistaking about gw2 ?
thank you for your time!