Im coming back! :)

I did have a level 50 rogue and I dont remember what server it was on, I got rid of that account a while back though. So starting fresh..
    What server do all you people play on? Maybe I can join you guys Has to be EU though sorry!
    And I went Rogue last time for some tanking and DPS, it was ok, but I missed being able to heal! So yeah I want a healer this time too, so its either gonna be Cleric or Mage, what do you suggest for me. I dont care so much about the cleric tanking.
    So its Cleric DPS vs Mage DPS and Cleric Healing vs Mage Healing. Whats more fun to play and what performs best basically, if there is a simple answer that is!
    Danke
    Last edited by DStrukt; 2012-05-29 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrux View Post
    I did have a level 50 rogue and I dont remember what server it was on, I got rid of that account a while back though. So starting fresh..
    What server do all you people play on? Maybe I can join you guys Has to be EU though sorry!
    And I went Rogue last time for some tanking and DPS, it was ok, but I missed being able to heal! So yeah I want a healer this time too, so its either gonna be Cleric or Mage, what do you suggest for me. I dont care so much about the cleric tanking.
    So its Cleric DPS vs Mage DPS and Cleric Healing vs Mage Healing. Whats more fun to play and what performs best basically, if there is a simple answer that is!
    Danke
    Bloodiron is still ftw I think

Quote Originally Posted by DStrux View Post
    Danke
    Slip, Atreayu and I are all on Icewatch, the busiest English PvE server Don't know if any Bloodiron peeps post here, but that's the busiest PvP server.

As for which class, I play Mage and love it, healing is awesome, damage is awesome, really fun class to play. For PvE I would probably say mage, I think we do more damage and have a few really cool specs to raid with. On the other hand, Clerics have more than one healing spec, and are definitely far better PvP healers.

Whatever you decide, good luck and have fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel so left out, all you guys are on EU servers, I'm over here stuck on NA D:

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back! I've had a blast playing since I've came back.
    You can spend a lot of time and money trying to save a little time and money.

I'm on Gnarlwood. Its fairly busy but also a good NA progression raiding server as we have No Quarter, Whitefang and I think Blackout (not sure on the last one, but we have 3 progression guilds).

Ill probably go to Icewatch then.
    Defiant or Guardian? Or is the server pretty balanced, think Im gonna go mage then

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 08:12 AM ----------

I just saw Slipmats name in the recruit a friend thread and reqognised his guild Consortium, thats what guild I was in on my 50 rogue! It was called dstruct if you remember me I gave the account away though, not sure if its still on the same server and whether or not he plays anymore

I was playing on Riptalon (En/PvE) server. But I don't know what is the server population at the moment. It's been a mont since I last played it. If I come back, and intend to move to another shard, it will be Icewatch for sure.

I play on a US server, but I'll give ya a welcome back! for the heck of it, so welcome back!