Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Draven, the Glorious Executioner

**Update**

-Champion Spotlight is out, showcasing and affirming the first speculations that he is indeed a ranged AD champion.

-Champion Sneak Peek is out, and Draven is confirmed.

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/c...us-executioner

This is something someone found in riot SQLite data file, whatever that is

Source: http://smartp1ck.com/info.php?id=119

Abilities:

• Wicked Blades Draven's Critical Strikes deal bonus physical damage over time. Spinning Axe also causes this effect even if it does not Critically Strike.
    • Spinning Axe Draven's next attack will deal bonus damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air. If Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.
    • Blood Rush Draven gains increased Movement Speed and Attack Speed. The Movement Speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.
    • Stand Aside Draven throws his axes, dealing physical damage to targets hit and knocking them aside. Targets hit are slowed.
    • Whirling Death Draven hurls two massive axes to deal physical damage to each unit struck. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion. Draven may also activate this ability while the axe is in the flight to cause it to return early. Deals less damage for each unit it hits and resets when the axes reverse direction.

Champion Stats:

Range: 525
    Move Speed: 305 Base Armor: 16
    Armor level: 3.3
    Base Mana: 240
    Mana level: 42
    Base Cricical %: 0
    Critical % level: 0
    Base Mana Regen: 1.39
    Mana Regen Level: 0.13
    Base Health Regen: 1
    Health Regen Level: 0.14
    Base Magic Resistance: 30
    Magic Resistance Level: 0
    Base Health: 420
    Health Level: 82
    Base Attack: 46.5
    Attack Level: 3.5
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 3
    Difficulty: 4

Lore:

'The best' is wherever I decide to set the bar each day. Unlike his brother Darius, victory in battle was never enough for Draven. He craved recognition, acclaim, and glory. He first sought greatness in the Noxian military, but his flair for the dramatic went severely underappreciated. Thirsting for a method to share ''Draven'' with the world, he turned his attention to the prison system. There he carved out the celebrity he desired by turning the tedious affair of executions into a premiere spectacle. At Draven's first execution, he shocked onlookers when he ordered the doomed prisoner to run for dear life. Just before the man managed to flee from sight, Draven brought him down with a flawless throw of his axe. Soon, all Draven’s executions became a gauntlet through which Noxian prisoners raced for a final chance at life. He used this trial as his own personal stage, and turned executions into a leading form of entertainment. He rallied onlookers into a frenzy, while desperate prisoners scrambled to evade him. They never succeeded. Rejecting the solemn, black uniforms of Noxian executioners Draven donned bright outfits and developed flashy signature moves to distinguish himself. Crowds flocked to see Draven in action, and tales of his performances spread quickly. As his popularity grew, so did his already-inflated ego. He belonged at the center of attention. Before long, the scope of his ambitions outgrew the population of Noxus. He decided that the glorious exploits of Draven should be put on display for the entire world.

Credit for finding this goes to this guy over at Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...n_riot_sqlite/
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-06-05 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    I though it's very early version of Darius untill I read he is his brother...
    Anyway , no thanks , seems boring and LoL will be fed with such champions (We got Renek and Darius now... why make 3rd so similar champ?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Similar? He doesn't seem anything like either Champs. If anything he is the most similar to Olaf.

Looks cool, but I'm confused as to whether he is a bruiser or ranged AD. Could go both ways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Similar? He doesn't seem anything like either Champs. If anything he is the most similar to Olaf.

Looks cool, but I'm confused as to whether he is a bruiser or ranged AD. Could go both ways.
    Exactly my thoughts, would be pretty interesting if he was a ranged AD imo. And tbh, I think he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems interesting... But he seems a bit boring and repetive....

PS: would his ult ever be on CD? Or just always be available? And why does he need to be related to Darius AND have a similar name lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    It seems interesting... But he seems a bit boring and repetive....

PS: would his ult ever be on CD? Or just always be available? And why does he need to be related to Darius AND have a similar name lol?
    I think the reset part is taking about the damage dealt, not the CD.

And yeah, consensus on reddit is ranged AD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I think the reset part is taking about the damage dealt, not the CD.

And yeah, consensus on reddit is ranged AD.
    Aaaaaaah ok that makes more sense then lol!!

I think it'd be cool if he were a ranged bruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Og this seems cool! Thanks for the info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ranged AD seems most likely from 525 base range and 305 movement but... He's going to struggle really hard with those stats against a solid bot lane. Pretty much everyone outranges him. He scales nicely with Crit and AD though, which is cool. He does have a Steroid and even some minor CC, which makes for a nasty combo.

So far, I'm not overly attracted yet, even though I have a soft spot for Troll Berzerkers.

Sound fun catching the axes and such. A more mobile Olaf, perhaps? I am interested, Riot.

Indeeed a better olaf sign me up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Aaaaaaah ok that makes more sense then lol!!

I think it'd be cool if he were a ranged bruiser
    Ranged bruisers... reminds me of the video with Lux

But yeah an actual axe thrower, sounds interesting. Can't wait to actually see this (If he does come out)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenshadows View Post
    Indeeed a better olaf sign me up
    There's something wrong with Olaf?

Deleted
    Insta buy for me, I just love throwing stuff at people.

Another range AD that will never be played at high ELO due to his range. Riot needs to get their shit straight and give us some decent range ADs because right now Urgot and Kogmaw are so much better than everyone else for that role that it's ridiculous. Varus was a joke, and the traditional ADs like Ez, Ashe, Sivir and Cait just dont cut it anymore. Graves and Corki are the only viable options when Urgot and Kog are banned. Meanwhile the solo lanes have like 30 viable options each...

/rage

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Was anyone hoping once they read "The Axe Thrower" in the title, we were going to get a dwarf champion and then once they read on into the post, they were disappointed?

No, because dwarfs are fat/ugly/hairy. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for another champ from Lokfar. A dwarf would have been cool too though.

Not really i just get annoyed at him a little due to mionion's and such plus escapes

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    No, because dwarfs are fat/ugly/hairy. XD
    *manly!

But yeah, woulda hoped on another champion from Olaf's land. A champion that "loves the spotlight" and uses axes just seems weird to me, for some reason.