Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fc0712 View Post
    could it still not be air bubbles
    Yes, it could not be air bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    I live in Sweden and it had to be shipped to Netherlands. I'm not sure how the laws work in the US, but at least in Sweden the company that sold you the unit needs to take it back if it's faulty - no charge - and send it further or repair/replace the unit(s).

Corsair wouldn't survive as the respectable brand it is if they kept messing up their products. The bad batches are from (afaik) September last year, January, March and April. I really hope for their and the consumers sake that they have removed the faulty units from their inventory and recalled as many of the shipped ones as possible. If the replacement unit is faulty, just RMA it again and demand that you get a discount or something to compensate the trouble (I have gotten a lot of free stuff this way ^^).
    The problem is they switched the outsource company and so on, and to the people saying RMA and get 2-3 more H100's sounding like that I personally have heard an H100 up close and @ max it is not loud or even really audible especially enough to 100% say "this dont sound right" so clearly RMA your H100 and maybe get a decent one or just sit with a broken one? No brainer if you ask me.

Deleted
    i have contacted them about and i will wait to see what happens

Deleted
    could it still not be air bubbles
    The chances for air bubbles are very low. But you could wait and see if the sound/bubbles go away. Corsair suggests people to lay the pc case down (the case should lay on its side). Sometimes it works, sometimes not but I've heard that the sound can come back if it disappears without a fix/RMA.

Deleted
    but if i rma is I'm sure that i get a part that work

Deleted
    but if i rma is I'm sure that i get a part that work
    I didn't want to let you down but you have no guarantee. Listen to Marest RMA it and if it's broken again RMA it again and demand discounts/free stuff/etc. If mine wouldn't work like a charm I would RMA it but as I said the fix did it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclesion View Post
    I didn't want to let you down but you have no guarantee. Listen to Marest RMA it and if it's broken again RMA it again and demand discounts/free stuff/etc. If mine wouldn't work like a charm I would RMA it but as I said the fix did it for me.
    Don't demand anything, you will get more attention and help being courteous. When have you ever heard someone tell this story.

Scenario #1:
    Code:
     Hey listen, I recently bought and had to send back an item to your company because it was faulty. Your going to give me something for my troubles.
    Code:
     I am sorry sir can you tell us the product name and model? (at this point all you get is basic uncaring service for being a cock)
    or did you hear this one?

Scenario #2
    Code:
     Hi, so I recently bought and had to send back an item to your company because it was faulty. It is seemingly faulty still and I'd really enjoy a working version of your product can you assist me?
    Code:
      I am sorry sir can you tell us the product name and model? (at this point you might be flagged for "gifts" which is more or less one of the free game coupons companies spit around.)
    Last edited by Milkshake86; 2012-05-27 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Don't demand anything, you will get more attention and help being courteous. When have you ever heard someone tell this story.

Scenario #1:
    Code:
     Hey listen, I recently bought and had to send back an item to your company because it was faulty. Your going to give me something for my troubles.
    Code:
     I am sorry sir can you tell us the product name and model? (at this point all you get is basic uncaring service for being a cock)
    or did you hear this one?

Scenario #2
    Code:
     Hi, so I recently bought and had to send back an item to your company because it was faulty. It is seemingly faulty still and I'd really enjoy a working version of your product can you assist me?
    Code:
      I am sorry sir can you tell us the product name and model? (at this point you might be flagged for "gifts" which is more or less one of the free game coupons companies spit around.)
    By demanding I didn't meant being a prick! I presume good manners from the OP! If I have to sit on additional costs for a unit that should work properly and they send me a second time a faulty unit I should have all the rights to get something for my troubles. They shouldn't send faulty replacements and if they do so they should satisfy their costumer or they will leave.

Deleted
    for the fix what do i need to buy?

So you received a broken pump, and you want to spend money to fix it, when you can get it replaced for free? Wut?

RMA IT!

Deleted
    when i rma it, how long is the normal time before i receive a new one?

Deleted
    I've told and posted you everything in my previous replies. But I would only suggest it, if the RMA isn't free/to much hassle for you. If they send you your H100 in 4 days back for free RMA it.

when i rma it, how long is the normal time before i receive a new one?
    Marest said in his post 4 days and he lives in Sweden.
    Last edited by mmocee8931b182; 2012-05-27 at 07:15 PM.

Deleted
    4 days is pretty good, i have contacted them as i said, and they will most likely recommend rma

Deleted
    4 days is pretty good, i have contacted them as i said, and they will most likely recommend rma
    Good to hear, I wish you more luck with a new unit!

Deleted
    does any of you know if when the new version of h100 come?

There is a quick fix if you don't want to bother with sending it back.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1236923/c...nding-pump-fix

Diode from radioshack, solder onto a molex extension (everyone has at least 10 of those).

Took me 10 minutes, and solved my problem.

Deleted
    i have ordered one from the guy on the forum to see if it fix it, i don't have a molex extender at home and i live in denmark so don't know where i can buy the diode

There are 2 known issues with the H100 - that pump noise that you are experiencing and a faulty fan controller that keeps the fans locked on high. My first H100 had the fan issue - I returned it for a new one and it is perfect. RMA it until you get one that works correctly. The replacement will most likely be fine.

Deleted
    i have contacted corsair on monday but still got no answer

---------- Post added 2012-05-31 at 03:38 PM ----------

http://www.av-cables.dk/computer_kab...r_4536_da.html can i connect the molex from the h100 to my fan controller and then adjust the rpm so it doenst say the noise?
    Last edited by mmoc99aa764cd8; 2012-05-30 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    does anybody know if that will work?