Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Chilled appletiser. Nothing I love more on a day like today...

Ice Tea or water, with lots of ice!
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Nothing alcoholic, especially not containing spirits. Dehydrates you even more.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Ice cold cherry coke, Ice Tea or just Ice cold water

I find I tend to drink a lot of lemonade in summer, usually pink lemonade.
    I drink coca~cola year round.

I'd say the best thing is a slurpee :3
    When I'm drinking them it makes me feel slightly cold.

best drink anytime is a glass half of ice tea and half of milk mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Hot cup of tea. Why hot? it artificially tricks your body into thinking it is hotter than it is, and hypes up your perspiration, cooling you down.
    This is true, and I prefer hot Orange Pekoe tea. You will lose more heat by perspiring from a hot drink than you would by transferring heat to the cold water in your stomach (plus you have to wait until you piss it out/sweat in order to actually lose that heat).

If it's a hot and HUMID environment though, I would go with cold water or a sports drink. Sweating won't do you much good in the rain forest.

lemonade , sometimes with mint or cold earl grey
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Cold water or Iced tea

Milkshakes if it counts as a drink. Not entirely liquid, but you do drink it through a straw

If it's a hot and HUMID environment though, I would go with cold water or a sports drink. Sweating won't do you much good in the rain forest.
    Isotonic drinks to give you sugars and minerals that you lose by sweating.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    A hard earned thirst earns a big cold beer and the best beer is vic, victoria bitter.

Maybe a nice cider on tap at the local water hole.
    how can you even contemplate drinking VB
    this game sucks

High Overlord Ultraviolet Harmonies's Avatar
    A neat cup of iced latte.

High Overlord
    ICE cold water or a cold beer are really awesome if its hot..

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I don't think a lot of things beat simple water when it's really hot.
    This. When I'm out doing yardwork or something on a hot (90 degree+) day, a cold bottle of water is usually the first thing I'll go for. I don't care as much for stuff like Gatorade or its imitations. Also lemonade sometimes beats water for me. Natural lemonade that's made from lemons and water, not that Tropicana shit that's made of like 20 different ingredients I can't pronounce.

I occasionally drink but usually don't care much for any kind of alcohol in those "it's super hot and I need a cold drink" situations.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-05-27 at 07:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Arizona green tea, Mexican Coca-cola, Asahi, lemonade. All ice cold, of course. ;3