Neph buff reset because of glitch?

Had 3 stacks of teh buff while fighting elitmob of the charging buffalo's. Teleport, jailer, frozen and cant remember the other. Half way thru the fight my w key is blank. I am a DH and this happens to be prep/battlescar too give me 60% heal plus full discipline. Needless to say the fight got much harder and couldnty kill them, and I lost my stack because, of course I had to go choose a skill once i had died.

What did I do? Is there a sequence of buttons i pushed? Should I unbind something? Has this happened to you?

At no time did my skills page pop-up during the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    what seems to have happened is that you accidently left clicked a skill in the cast bar so it might have popped up. that counts as a skill change and resets the buff

sucks when it happens though.

Quote Originally Posted by digger66 View Post
    Had 3 stacks of teh buff while fighting elitmob of the charging buffalo's. Teleport, jailer, frozen and cant remember the other. Half way thru the fight my w key is blank. I am a DH and this happens to be prep/battlescar too give me 60% heal plus full discipline. Needless to say the fight got much harder and couldnty kill them, and I lost my stack because, of course I had to go choose a skill once i had died.

What did I do? Is there a sequence of buttons i pushed? Should I unbind something? Has this happened to you?

At no time did my skills page pop-up during the fight.
    i made the same thread about this yesterday. It's really irritating. It happened to me 8 times yesterday, and none at all today. People are going to come in here and tell you that it's because you are accidentally dragging the hotkey off of your hotbar, but the truth is, it's a legitimate bug that makes your skill / neph valor vanish. I've literally watched it happen, lol. Waiting on a skill to come off of cool down when all of the sudden it's just gone! And you weren't even moving your mouse, haha.

It has even happened to me when my hotbar is "locked' (ie elective mode turned off). Some days it happens a lot, other days not at all. It's happening to my roomie too.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    what seems to have happened is that you accidently left clicked a skill in the cast bar so it might have popped up. that counts as a skill change and resets the buff

sucks when it happens though.

I feel if that was teh case it would have happened before now thru 100 hours of play and 3 difficulties, did not happen till I had buff, maybe coincidence.

There is a fix for this. Set your hotbar how you want it with elective mode on, then turn off elective mode. Your action bar will be locked.

Deleted
    If you are 110% sure that you did not accidentally drag the skill off your hotbar, then make a bug report on the official forums, including as much information as you possibly can (what you were killing, where, what time if you can recall it), so they can look into it.

The majority of people who experience this though it is because they dragged something off accidentally, and as above, if you switch elective mode off after you've set your skills then you'll know for sure this isn't what's causing it if it happens again.