Inferno Pony Lvl

Anybody can tell me that it drops act 4 inferno drops imo? i killed now like 15 packs and didnt see even one item that normally would dropt in act4 getting alot of <60 yellows

Deleted
    Have you completed Inferno and doing the Inferno version? I haven't completed Inferno yet myself but that's how the other modes work.

If you're in Inferno Whimsyshire, congratulations: you're part of a VERY elite club. Feel proud.

The unfortunate downside to this is that there's barely any reliable data available for the area. So honestly, you're the best person for the job for figuring out what drops from there. Good luck and have fun farming!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Anybody can tell me that it drops act 4 inferno drops imo? i killed now like 15 packs and didnt see even one item that normally would dropt in act4 getting alot of <60 yellows
    I've been running this for the past couple of days and have got items that are the highest drop level (such as Revenant Bows.)

Hi. Well the Infernal Shire drops about I'd say act 2-4 equivalent. So wide-range spread. Could just be random but, I feel like the clouds/pots/pinatas usually yield less then the champs, and i dont mean in amount but in terms of "ilvl" Also, you dont need to kill diablo to get the infernal staff, even though I'd reccomend it :P

got it after i killed izual ^^ and yeah its inferno pony ranbowland dammit those 1mio craft price ;D
    it seems i have to farm a bit more then just always hope i dont get immune servents and reflect dmg mobs ;x

Where'd you get the pattern from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    From a vendor at act 3 in inferno

vendor it can be sold if u are act 4 inferno on the izual quest afaik (sold by the guy near the healer)

Deleted
    http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Whimsyshire

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    I mean cant you buy the pattern? Or is it only drop, or have to be on act4?

Deleted
    From the link that I provided
    To access Whimsyshire on higher difficulties (nightmare, hell, inferno), the Staff of Herding must be upgraded. To do so, plans must be acquired from a merchant near your followers in Bastion's Keep in Act IV for 1 gold.

Probably bad luck. I've gotten a level 48 rare from act 4 inferno, so basically any item can drop anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it doesn't drop, then you can buy it after you kill Izual, not before. When I ran nightmare, I kept an eye on when the pattern appeared in the vendor. Only after killing Izual.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    if it doesn't drop, then you can buy it after you kill Izual, not before. When I ran nightmare, I kept an eye on when the pattern appeared in the vendor. Only after killing Izual.
    My first time going through Hell, the plans for the hell staff was at the merchant as soon as I completed act 3. So I think it can show up long before Izual.

I'm sort of just saying this to brag, but my friend and 2 other wizard friends of his invited me to inferno pony farming and i didn't get one good item. Although it's at least as effective as tyrael farming q4 of act 4 inferno, from what they've told me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Probably bad luck. I've gotten a level 48 rare from act 4 inferno, so basically any item can drop anywhere.
    Are you sure that item didn't have -level requirement on it. That's how I got my 2h sword for my barb. It's -12 level requirement from Act 2 Inferno.
    Pastspirit <Ascension> 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel