I got a ~*spoiler*~ question about Act 4 in this game.

I'm just kind of wondering why all the souls of evil people are in Heaven. You know how Zultun Kulle, Maghda, and Leah's souls are all seen waiting in Heaven to harass you? Aren't evil souls supposed to go to Hell? Is the Afterlife different in the Diablo universe, and instead all souls go to the same place regardless of their good/bad acts in life? If so that seems kind of weird because a game that is focused on Heaven VS Hell seems like it would send bad characters to Hell? lol idk, I just been wondering about this.

How about Diablo messing with you?

Deleted
    diablo is playing with ya duh

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't actually those people's souls, merely minons of the prime evil messing with your head

I don't know if you noticed, but during Act 4, Heaven is being invaded by all the forces of Hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just Diablo messing with you i assume, it isn't really their souls.

Why do you include Leah as "evil people"? Wasnt she most positive, pure character in the game?

I thought they were illusions created by Diablo to mess with you. That's what I thought at least

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Why do you include Leah as "evil people"? Wasnt she most positive, pure character in the game?
    She isn't evil however being the daughter of Diablo can obviously well make things a bit ''Wrong'' if I remember correctly the Whichdoctor says her souls resting ''fine'' and peacefully

10+ Year Old Account
    If you clicked them they turn into regular ol' demons, Diablo's minions, and attack you. They are illusions, not the real souls.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many more of these questions/threads we'll get before everyone understands that it's just Diablo messing around with you.... the fact that the souls turn into demonic beings should give it away. =X
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I thought it was fairly obvious they weren't the actual characters but just the Prime Evil trying to mess with you. Guess it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I wonder how many more of these questions/threads we'll get before everyone understands that it's just Diablo messing around with you.... the fact that the souls turn into demonic beings should give it away. =X
    Honestly, I figured it out even before they turned into demons... No clue how people just don't realise it. Maybe I'm a wizard. OH wait, I'm a barbarian actually.

cwutididdar

Stand around and wait for them to finish their speech and they'll turn into demons.
    If you rush past them while they are still talking, they transform, but are out of range to aggro on to you.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan