Hi there!

We from Nothing But Skillz are soon turning our international orientated MultiGamingClan, to a Dutch/Belgian only MultiGamingClan, covering multiple games, starting next week.

One of the multiple games we'll be active in will be Diablo 3.

The reason we think Diablo 3 is a good addition to our clan is because of how easy it is to work together. But let's not forget also, to simply talk to eachother through teamspeak whilst playing solo, or discussing about stuff on our own forum, in your own language.

We believe that Diablo 3 has a great potential for our clan, therefore we are looking for the following type of players:

Language: Dutch
Experience: Doesn't matter, we're here to help anyone
Gameplay: Whatever you prefer, solo or teaming, there is always a place with us :)

We provide a teamspeak and a forum for people to team up through, or simply chat with one another, help others, get helped when needed, share items and much more.

We'll be hosting events (forumwise probably) in which you will be able to win some ingame money(from one of the leaders) and possibly host some small tournaments or so, but I won't just be giving too much info about that for now.

Are you interested in joining our forces?
Then start by adding me on Diablo 3! Bas#2100
We'll keep in contact afterwards and I'll let you know as soon as our forums are available for usage. (probably within the next 7 days)

For more information, you can always either add me on diablo(Bas#2100) or steam(BasA1991) or xfire(Tiropag).

We are hoping to see some new dutch or belgian faces to be joining us shortly!

Contactinformation:
Diablo3 Bas#2100
Steam BasA1991
Xfire Tiropag