Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonic View Post
    Previous presidents went on vactions too, not much is said about those because they're white

Shit like this right here makes me literally sick to my stomach. Play the card enough, it loses it's value. Folks have been bitching about anything that the "other side" does, REGARDLESS of fucking color.

OT, I don't like Obama one bit, but stuff like this is just silly. It's not like the money he is gonna use for a vacation wouldn't get used on something else. You don't' get a refund because they didn't spend it all. Just please save the outrage for something that is deserved. He's done ALOT of real stuff that should piss off everyone.

Off the top of my head, he promised to get gitmo closed, it's still open. He promised to get ALL troops back home, that isn't happening either (that is debatable i suppose, he didn't really say when he would get em home). That's stuff to get pissed about. All presidents lie like hell though, so it's just what's been done since the original GW left office.

It's to the point I hate politics, and it used to be something I really enjoyed. The brush most people use is way too broad, and the race card gets played to hell since Obama got in. I get it that black folks are treated differently, and that shit isn't right. But when black folks (I hope i'm not offending with this term, I mean none at all) scream racism at everything, it makes real racism sort of watered down.

I compare it to when woman screams rape, when it didn't happen. That's the worst piece of scum in the world. And it makes the women that were actually raped think twice about coming forward. They know the will be looked down upon, and that's a goddamn shame. They are scared of coming forward and being called a liar. I don't mean to compare racism to rape, they are no where close, it just explains my point a little. The more fake cries of racism that are uttered makes it harder to deal with real racism.

Uh, sorry for the rambling, I hope i got my point across.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    He has not had a full term. And thats not counting his wife and kids insane trips. Lavish shopping trip to europe on the taxpayers dime? Why not!
    ITT: Twiddly reveals that he doesn't know how many months there are in a year and/or lacks basic division skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please respect each others opinions. There is no need to insult anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    ITT: Twiddly reveals that he doesn't know how many months there are in a year and/or lacks basic division skills.

Has obama served his full term? No. You saying how many months in a year and all that has nothing to do with the fact that his term is not over.. is his term over? Is it? Please, tell me. Is his first term over? No? Oh, I am still right and you just made yourself look a fool? Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Has obama served his full term? No. You saying how many months in a year and all that has nothing to do with the fact that his term is not over.. is his term over? Is it? Please, tell me. Is his first term over? No? Oh, I am still right and you just made yourself look a fool? Neat.
    Still waiting for a link that proves that this trip was paid for directly from taxpayers, and not from the President's salary.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post

And if you are talking about the ridiculous "Days on vacation" chart, that has no bearing on this thread, please, stop mentioning it as it has literally NOTHING to do with this topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just going to close it. Too much insulting going back and forth. That's not to make anyone change their opinion, just make them defensive. =/