Shopllifter at Piggly Wiggly uses pepper spray to try to get away

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...rampage-789304

"“While in police custody, Appling told a cop to add whatever charges he wanted, because she was going to plea bargain and half of the charges would be dropped anyway,” according to the report. She also asked Officer Nathaniel Franco if her arrest would make the police blotter, requesting that the cop make his report “more interesting so that her arrest would make” the department’s compendium of notable incidents."

Sad, but probably true, she will just get off anyway, for her vicious assault on the piggly wiggly employees. As an aside, I have never heard of piggly wiggly's til now, is it a grocery store?

10+ Year Old Account
    Make do with what you have i guess. If that means use pepper spray, use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Another Jerry Springer reject?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    ...Another Jerry Springer reject?
    Most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    As an aside, I have never heard of piggly wiggly's til now, is it a grocery store?
    Indeed it is. Pretty much only in the southeastern US, I think.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    Indeed it is. Pretty much only in the southeastern US, I think.
    Odd name imo. Sounds like it would be a Chucky Cheese but for like even younger kids.