Coming back to swtor

Hi guys i played swtor back when it started and went to lvl 16 before i took a break ,so I am still pretty new.I would like to jump back into swtor and onto the highest population republic pvp server, and i do mean the largest one you can think of, which one is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going Republic, then try Crucible Pits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    If you're going Republic, then try Crucible Pits.
    hmm i will consider it.I am actually planning to go there to play an empire character.I love world pvp and would love to go empire on a predominatly high republic pvp server so i can always have people to fight against.
    I like might go to CP but If i am correct (the last time i played the game) I heard dara mactire the allaince pvp guild from wow is there.I hope they don't make my life exceptionally hard lol.

---------- Post added 2012-05-28 at 04:49 AM ----------

how about The fatman,the swiftsure, and ajunta pal?? right now they seem heavy in pop. What is their demographic?(or rather simply are theses servers republic or empire dominated?)
    Last edited by walexia; 2012-05-28 at 02:23 PM.

There is no such thing as world PVP in SWTOR outside of a few ganks on a limited number of planets.

Go to The Fatman. It is the only viable server until the merges/transfers occur.

I'm on The Swiftsure and it seems pretty dead now.

If you like the story or have a school schedule that will hinder your playing time in a few months, RESUB NOW!

If there is no timing issue regarding your playing availability, wait until 1.3 comes out and take advantage of the freebies Bioware will be handing out.

Quote Originally Posted by walexia View Post
    Hi guys i played swtor back when it started and went to lvl 16 before i took a break...
    That must have taken all of about 5 hours. You left for a reason is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by walexia View Post
    Hi guys i played swtor back when it started and went to lvl 16 before i took a break ,so I am still pretty new.I would like to jump back into swtor and onto the highest population republic pvp server, and i do mean the largest one you can think of, which one is it?
    Fatman is best for PvP, Jedi Covenant is best for PvE. Just sort by server pop during a peak time, that will tell you. Server mergers will come soon with ever server having a high pop but for now those two are best.

You will see a lot of trash talk about how bad the game is but I and a lot of others love it.
    Last edited by RJFlorida; 2012-06-05 at 03:29 PM.