Poll: Internetdating, your opinion?

Thread: Internet-dating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ok, the one thing about internet dating you have to always remember is very simple... you have to ask yourself if either of you have the means to meet each other, and some day the means to live together. i`ve seen people dating for 2-3 years who have never met, and are like "someday someday someday", until one day they meet someone near them and they leave you.

people who go to dating sites go to them with the intention of meeting someone like them, and actually being together after a dinner, dating on a game means you have a common interest, maybe more, but you can`t meet. there`s also other things that happen with dating online like being paranoid, feeling alone, a lot of stuff. it can work, but in most cases it will never work, and i think it`s a very, very stupid idea since people can LIE easily. that`s my opinion on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    ok, the one thing about internet dating you have to always remember is very simple... you have to ask yourself if either of you have the means to meet each other, and some day the means to live together. i`ve seen people dating for 2-3 years who have never met, and are like "someday someday someday", until one day they meet someone near them and they leave you.

people who go to dating sites go to them with the intention of meeting someone like them, and actually being together after a dinner, dating on a game means you have a common interest, maybe more, but you can`t meet. there`s also other things that happen with dating online like being paranoid, feeling alone, a lot of stuff. it can work, but in most cases it will never work, and i think it`s a very, very stupid idea since people can LIE easily. that`s my opinion on it.

I would intend to see them face to face. I mean I'm not naive. Thing is getting no responses and distance sucks. Kind of rough considering where I live and no friends in the real world stinks. ><