Help us name that game thread!

Ever had trouble remembering a past game you played when you were younger? this thread is for people to help each other find out the names of those games that we have forgotten.

===========================
    Format:

Platform -
    Genre -
    Description -

I'm currently trying to remember a game that i played a demo of but never got to play the full game.

Platform - PSX (playstation).
    Genre - Fighting.
    Description - The game was solo and multi-player i believe and it had large battlegrounds with multiple levels of terrain as the stages where you would do battle. The playable characters had long ranged attacks and if I remember correctly they were kinda dragon ball Z style blasts (but the game wasn't a dragon ball Z game) and they also had melee attacks like other fighting games (IIRC).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    Ever had trouble remembering a past game you played when you were younger? this thread is for people to help each other find out the names of those games that we have forgotten.

Format:

Platform -
    Genre -
    Description -

I'm currently trying to remember a game that i played a demo of but never got to play the full game.

Platform - PSX (playstation).
    Genre - Fighting.
    Description - The game was solo and multi-player i believe and it had large battlegrounds with multiple levels of terrain as the stages where you would do battle. The playable characters had long ranged attacks and if I remember correctly they were kinda dragon ball Z style blasts (but the game wasn't a dragon ball Z game) and they also had melee attacks like other fighting games (IIRC).
    Think you might be talking about destrega.

awesome thats it, thanks

Deleted
    Ok I'll try this. It may help

Platform : Computer
    Gerne : Racing
    Description : It's hard to say but it was a racing game which randomly attached weapons ( front and back of the car ) every race.
    That is pretty much everything I can remember :/ The game must be from 1990 - 2002

I know it's not much information but maybe someone out there exactly knows what game I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    awesome thats it, thanks
    Np the other game i was gonna think of was maybe powerstone but that was dreamcast.

@ Texxi maybe twisted metal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    haha lol I was looking for the same game

---------- Post added 2012-05-28 at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Texxi View Post
    Ok I'll try this. It may help

Platform : Computer
    Gerne : Racing
    Description : It's hard to say but it was a racing game which randomly attached weapons ( front and back of the car ) every race.
    That is pretty much everything I can remember :/ The game must be from 1990 - 2002

I know it's not much information but maybe someone out there exactly knows what game I mean.
    Full auto perhaps? I hope I got the name right, but I have a hint of the game maybe. A cartoonish or realistic one?

10+ Year Old Account
    could be road wars if not twisted metal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    could be road wars if not twisted metal

I LOVE you! It was Road Wars. Thanks!

Deleted
    I have a game that has been stuck in my head for years if you could help I would be eternally grateful. The only description I can remember is:

You come up a ramp and on your right is a wizard in a fixed spot firing spells at you. If you go past him, further on, there is a door to a kind of high walled off court yard. as soon as you enter here there are loads of like cone heads robots either side of you and they start coming towards you and they fire fireballs from their chest. Think it's on PlayStation or possibly pc.

This is all I got and any help would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mmoced2228379b; 2013-01-02 at 06:56 PM.