2 question, dw vs 2h DemonHunter & Staff of Herding (hell)

Got 2 question's

First:
    Im looking on upgrading my weapong from the AH now when I have unlocked hell and feels like my 351dps Bow is kinda crap^^
    I see alot of 1h x-bows around ~700dps with hatred + disipline stats thats fairly "cheap".

Is it best too go for 2 equal of 1h x-bows with dexteriy + hat reg + max dis
    or
    Get a 2h bow (for the 15%+ dmg passive) thats around same dps (but with some other random stats)

I notice when I was using 1h + quiver while leveling that my hatred was running out tarded fast but with more hat regen it would be around the same. So whats the best combo? or even look for a 2h x-bow?

Second:
    Is it worth 500k gold to upgrade the staff to hell version? It will take long time before I can go to hell version anyways. but is it worth to farm that place over and over for gear/gold?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

I'm on act 2 inferno (Last boss is such a pain) I have yet to find a set of DW bows that are stronger than my 2hand/Quiver set =z 950 dps bow might be why haha

Two 1 handed crossbows are just too weak and too rare to compete. They do have some upsides, nether tentacles is ridiculous with them in some areas, but otherwise a hard hitting 2 hander is generally preferred, since its easier and less expensive to acquire.

But say I found 1x 2H bow and 2x 1H x-bow's form drops all have 1k dps on them (+ quiver 15% ofc) what would be best to roll with?
    Looks like the 1h x-bow have more stats on them.

Still want answar on my second quistion^^ havent found a real good ansawr on that yet when searching
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

If the quiver has 15%, and all weapons have the same dps, then go with whatever stats suit your needs.

You could always use a 1 hander and a quiver also.

I used a 2H bow for the passive for all of Hell. I switched back to a 1H crossbow and a shield once I got to inferno. I don't ignore stats on my weapons, but I dont look for them. I use my weapon as a DPS tool and focus on needed stats on the rest of my gear.

As far as the second question goes, from what I've seen and heard, the staff area isn't great for farming gear. Maybe gold/gems though.

Personally i prefer 2h crossbow with the crit chance passive, my xbow only has like 817 dps on it and when killing the butcher on inferno he is dead within 45 seconds and i never run out of hatred running with the bat pet out.

Edit: I should mention that i am going COMPLETELY glass cannon, im on act 2 inferno and i have 11k health and 53k dps with the crit chance buff stacked. This is a very specific build that works for me, because at higher acts in inferno no matter what hits you youre gona get 1 shotted anyway.
    Last edited by A Day to Remember; 2012-05-28 at 08:24 PM.

Deleted
    Hell Whimsyshire is massively good for farming gems/potions/gold, but for gear not that much.