Poll: Who would win?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I voted Zombies simply because whenever they killed a Mongol warrior they'd gain another soldier.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bowmen on horses? It's like a Hunter on a camel...
    Let the kite fest BEGIN!
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

seeing as how a compound bow will penetrate a human skull with ease nad mongols were experts at firing from horseback im gonnna put my money on mongols

Went with Mongols, they're on horses so they should be faster than zombies (Imma assume zombies dont gain super-powers when they die and can suddenly outrun horses) as well as those bows were very powerful and very accurate.

Do zombies die when they dont eat? I can imagine the mongols literally kiting them for a week.

Deleted
    Mongols, were probably one of the most effective archers of the time, surpassing the quality that English archers had at the time. The mongols also mastered the act of shooting on the move, and sustaining the fire while moving using Cantabrian circle.

Also the idea of the bite to spread is a catch 22. The zombies bite to feed so either the person is bitten, gets free, then turns (+1 Zombie) or the person is caught and eaten, depending on the degree as to how much of the person is eaten then there may not be enough person left to turn (or be a treat if it does turn)