Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Covetus Shen - Leah

I think there is more to this guy than meets the eye.
    Just from talking with him I have a feeling that his character was used in a previous diablo game but he is now in diguise.

He also for me has pretty much confirmed that Leah will return as he found it laughable that my character thought Leah was dead for good. Maybe she will get that inn afterall

Also I may be wrong but is Leah not the heir to the Throne being Prince Aidans' daughter? So she is royalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something more to him, but I doubt we will find anything more out. I liked his character, but I liked all the followers too, and I doubt we will ever find out their stories

Leah will return as a ghosty, and recruit you to kill Demonised-Adria in the expansion most likely.

I guess she is the heir to the throne, but who would want it, it's now a dump. But yeah, Aidan's possessed body with Adria, I guess it makes her the heir.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Theoretically she is also the heir to the throne of Hell as she is Diablo's offspring as well and, well, all the Evils are dead (as far as we know!)... Maybe she will aspire to more than just owning an inn now that she can rightfully make a claim to the seat of the underworld. :-)

She'd be Prince Aidan's bastard child, and bastards tend to have a hard time making claims of lineage.
    Plus it could be argued whether Aidan or Diablo was the actual father.

As to her being revived... I dunno. I'm more interested in knowing who Covetous Shen really is...

There's plenty of loose ends for the inevitable expansion worry not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Theoretically she is also the heir to the throne of Hell as she is Diablo's offspring as well and, well, all the Evils are dead (as far as we know!)...
    None of the evils are dead. The Black Soulstone survived the fight against Diablo. That stone has all the souls of the demon lords and as we've seen several times as long as their souls survive they will live on through a new host.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    None of the evils are dead. The Black Soulstone survived the fight against Diablo. That stone has all the souls of the demon lords and as we've seen several times as long as their souls survive they will live on through a new host.
    If the Black Soulstone is shattered the souls of the Prime Evils and Lesser Evils simply return to Hell, right?

But in the campaign they talk about shattering the stone would end evil forever? Kind of a contradiction? Pretty weird.

Deleted
    probably get resolved in act 5 ( expansion yo) when we go find out what happened to Adria since she stepped into the portal to heaven but was not seen in act 4.

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    He also for me has pretty much confirmed that Leah will return as he found it laughable that my character thought Leah was dead for good.
    He found it laughable that the hero thinks Leah's soul is gone/consumed/damned.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    She'd be Prince Aidan's bastard child, and bastards tend to have a hard time making claims of lineage.
    Plus it could be argued whether Aidan or Diablo was the actual father.

As to her being revived... I dunno. I'm more interested in knowing who Covetous Shen really is...
    I want to know, but at the same time, I think the NOT knowing is one of the best parts of his character. I'm glad he never did give my barbarian a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    when we go find out what happened to Adria since she stepped into the portal to heaven but was not seen in act 4.
    She opened her own portal, we don't know where that went to.

I want Covetous Shen to be the missing angel...Malthael, or whatever his name was.

Sometimes too much wisdom can break a man.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    If the Black Soulstone is shattered the souls of the Prime Evils and Lesser Evils simply return to Hell, right?

But in the campaign they talk about shattering the stone would end evil forever? Kind of a contradiction? Pretty weird.
    But that is what Adria told us. And who betrayed us in the end?

Deleted
    I guess he is some kind of angel.
    He seems to be after some kind of dangerous jewel.
    Maybe an expansion will focus on this.

Quote Originally Posted by scamander View Post
    I think there is more to this guy than meets the eye.
    Just from talking with him I have a feeling that his character was used in a previous diablo game but he is now in diguise.
    he alludes several times that he is unusually old

The stone needs to be shattered in the Hell Forge iirc. You can't simply break it no.

Deleted
    Might want to put any type of spoiler warning in there somewhere.
    As if Husky didn't spoil it enough for people that haven't finished it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I guess he is some kind of angel.
    He seems to be after some kind of dangerous jewel.
    Maybe an expansion will focus on this.
    Oh I am sure there will be an xpack with this jewel somewhere in it. Hopefully it also adds stat jewels in to D3...

And actually make them useful...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Im guessing the expansion will primarily focus on saving Leah's soul from Pandemonium. I also think that Covetus Shen might be far more than a man

Does anyone else think that Leah might end up like Bolvar?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    By speaking to all npcs you guys havent figured it out yet?
    Shen is the Aspect of Wisdom.

They forced the look of the "crazy old guy" too much into him.

Just like back in diablo 1 with cain being the "old guy who knows everything" and being the last horadrim.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.