10+ Year Old Account

Razer Naga in Diablo 3.

So, playing WoW with a Naga for 3 years has left me with a nasty habit of using the mouse for key commands instead of 1-4 on my keyboard. I was just curious if anyone else has experienced command lag from the mouse.

Basically, if I force myself to use 1-4 on my keyboard I notice that commands fire off more quickly. However, with the Naga, it seems there is a 1 second delay. I'm thinking this might be a hardware shortcoming with too many commands for the mouse to handle since I'm also spamming right and left click.

Has anyone else experienced this? It's getting frustrating (especially as I hit act 3 of hell) because if I hit diamond skin even a half second late i'm really screwed.

Thanks for any feedback.

I use my naga on d3 with absolutely no input lag on WoW or d3, no idea what would be causing a delay for you on d3 only.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the feedback. I haven't tried another USB port yet, I may give that a whirl next.

I use my naga for D3 and have not had any issues at all. I even am clicking 2-3 buttons at once with it sometimes.

No issue with mine either. Both the original Razer Naga and the new 2012 Naga which as been reported to have issues with the num keys not responding are working perfectly for me. It might be something simple like drivers or latency from an old standard USB slot, but you probably already tried that. I'm not sure if USB 3.0 would make a difference with an imput device like a mouse but it might be worth a shot.