Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    i realy hope they fix bosslot from act 1 i mean i killed butcher on inferno with 5 stack buff and got only one rare 4 lvl 57 with int and str -.-
    Thats kinda common since the trash is actually harder while bosses are considerably easier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Yeah well you gotta do what you gotta do, when act 1 requires act 4 loot to get passed. For a monk at least
    No, I'm sorry, Act 1 is not THAT difficult as a Monk.

Stack 1 resistance, use the passive that uses that one as all your resistances (forgot the name of it, damn it). If you're struggling in Act 1, you're going to get your ass kicked in on the very first white mobs in 2. I still do if I'm not careful.

Having items with low drop rate and even rarer because of the rng of stats makes the game last much longer, sooner or later you will get either enough money to buy a good item or have the item drop yourself, without "cheating". the alternative to keep people from getting geared to fast is the wow system, aka 1 week "cd" on boss loot in a raid instance, I personally prefer "the more time you spend, the more good items you will get " system.

Besides skipping content to geared faster just means you will get tired of the game much faster aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    They better fix Act 1 drops. Mobs dropping lv54-57 blues with "+exp" bonuses on them and 2-4 shotting you as melee - becomes very boring very fast.
    Maybe you should do some research related to what they are and aren't fixing before you start to complain. Complaining about them not fixing it, after them openly saying they are aware of it - and fixing it, is pretty redundant.
    Last edited by mmoc18646deaeb; 2012-05-29 at 01:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Maybe you should do some research related to what they are and aren't fixing before you start to complain. Complaining about them not fixing it, after them openly saying they are aware of it - and fixing it, is pretty redundant.
    Please provide me with a link to what you're saying, as I haven't read anything like that at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Please provide me with a link to what you're saying, as I haven't read anything like that at all.
    I forgot to bold, but I was referring to the "2 shot", my mistake.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    hat said, we also wanted to let you know we’re keeping a close eye on Inferno. The intent of incoming damage is that it should be a very consistent drain on your health, and mitigating that drain is a major part of what makes Inferno mode difficult. Right now, there’s a lot more damage “spikiness” occurring than feels right, and that’s one major area we’re looking to adjust in patch 1.0.3. While we don’t have any specifics yet, our design goals are to support and promote build diversity; continue to ensure that a mix of champion packs, rare packs, and boss fights are the most efficient way to acquire the best items in the game; and ensure that all classes are viable in Inferno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please do this, the AH needs to be more bogged down by bads who can't clear inferno and farm shitty bosses, so that those of us finding rare weapons have to salvage them since theres 100 800 dps blue 1h's on the AH.

Deleted
    Can't believe they didn't fix this during maintenance.

Blizzard is known for banning people who explicitly exploit content like this and obviously farm content for gear this way. It's one thing to find exploits by accident, it is another to do it over and over and over again in a 'farming technique'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Blizzard is known for banning people who explicitly exploit content like this and obviously farm content for gear this way. It's one thing to find exploits by accident, it is another to do it over and over and over again in a 'farming technique'.
    In a MMO environment like WoW sure, but I don't see this happening in D3 since for example moating Mephisto in D2 was common and not bannable.

Or you could skip leah go to the boss after the spire, and kill 2 of the 3 possible spawns without dying as ANY class. It just require the right tactic and of course, the might of Tyrael! If anyone if interested i can share more about this, but after having farmed and perfecting it for about 8 hours in total, wearing 225MF+ gear and only finding ONE item with 1000dps+, i dont really find it worth it. Then i find it much more profitable to to act 3 on Inferno with a few friends or solo and get a lot more stuff with NV. But of course, this can be done solo and gearless.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Yes please do this, the AH needs to be more bogged down by bads who can't clear inferno and farm shitty bosses, so that those of us finding rare weapons have to salvage them since theres 100 800 dps blue 1h's on the AH.
    Not everyone chose to play a faceroll class such as the ranged ones. It is pretty obvious ranged classes have a HUGE advantage over Monks and Barbs past Act 1 Inferno.

Im getting level 50 items :S

Deleted
    In act 2 I got level 46 item. So lame. Okay maybe it had its level requirement reduced by 14 and it was actually quite a nice item. I guess we will never know.

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BloodchargedWoW View Post
    Not everyone chose to play a faceroll class such as the ranged ones. It is pretty obvious ranged classes have a HUGE advantage over Monks and Barbs past Act 1 Inferno.
    Lol, faceroll xD you clearly have not played ranged urself, just jelly because better players beat you in progression.