Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    wtb a new animal champion not manimal a animal like skarner so give me a giant wolf and call it even

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'd love to see more of the egyption vibe, another char like Nasus/Renekton, with a bird theme (like Nas is dog and Ren is croc).... AP ranged assassin, high damage but SUPER squishy.
    So Horus, basically. Would be neat.

I'd personally like another void critter. I'm bored of humans and human-like champs. Give me something that uses Omen's model.

Someone asked why there wasn't more creature/animal champions and Riot basically said it clashes with their art style & they don't sell well. League will likely never have the degree of abstract, bizarre and odd champions HON or DOTA have by contrast.

Kinda saying.

Deleted
    That blows! :|

Give me a ninja turtle and I'll be happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a brain-based champion that has either silence or mind control as abilities. Thinking along the lines of Blackheart in SL in WoW, "Time for fun!"
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I really want a human male mage, with the appearance of a human male mage which will resemble a human male mage.

Is that clear enough?

Also, I'd like his playstyle to be slightly less bursty than LeBlanc.
    Last edited by Well; 2012-05-31 at 07:51 AM.

An actual skeleton warrior. With sword and shield. And some armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    So Horus, basically. Would be neat.
    pretty much exactly

also if they made a Champion like Omen I would buy it day one. I don't even care what role we was, I would buy him because he looks badass.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    *Sigh*
    Do we really need anymore AD carries/bruisers.
    We have enough, and majority are OP.

How about they take a look at making some good AP heroes.
    Or some more Hybrid AP/AD.

I'm so sick of looking at either failed AP (Viktor) or Hard ADs.

On second thoughs.
    Scrap any champions, rework HP and Stealth and fix EVE!

I want a good Eve!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    *Sigh*

On second thoughs.

I want a good Eve!
    I think your memory might be slightly off. League has a tremendous amount of mages compared to other slots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    *Sigh*

On second thoughs.

I want a good Eve!
    I don't see either AP or AD as being OP then again I usually play support/tanky characters and therefore am fairly resilient against them...

However I do agree that all the stealth characters need to be given more health, that or they need to abolish pink wards and make oracles more expensive so that stealth is actually meaningful and one pretty cost less item cant shut down a champion entirerly...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

An AD tank that uses a rage bar... God I hate mana and yes I know Shen exists!... Still want my rage bar =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post
    A pet user. I'm sorry, but we have absolutely NONE right now. They are all temporary pets, and those are fun WHILE they last. Even if I won't play the champion that much, it would be fun to actually play a pet champion. Maybe Riot could make it passive like Yorick, but more controlling. I still want a pet using champion though.
    Ugh, the pet controlling is so bad in LoL that I would hate this. Using alt to control pet while controlling your champion just feels so clunky and weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I don't see either AP or AD as being OP then again I usually play support/tanky characters and therefore am fairly resilient against them...

However I do agree that all the stealth characters need to be given more health, that or they need to abolish pink wards and make oracles more expensive so that stealth is actually meaningful and one pretty cost less item cant shut down a champion entirerly...
    Agree.. they should just let pink wards see other lesser wards, and not stealthed units. WTF is the point with a stealth character when every "high end" match is warded full of pinks by the end? Seriously something they must overlook.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-06-02 at 05:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    That blows! :|

Give me a ninja turtle and I'll be happy!
    Pritty sure Ramus has a skin like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Ugh, the pet controlling is so bad in LoL that I would hate this. Using alt to control pet while controlling your champion just feels so clunky and weird.

Agree.. they should just let pink wards see other lesser wards, and not stealthed units. WTF is the point with a stealth character when every "high end" match is warded full of pinks by the end? Seriously something they must overlook.
    they could always jsut buff up stealth characters to the point that they can still be useful even if everyone in the game can see them and they then just lose their element of surprise... cause my god atm if you use stealth you're soooooooo squishy and will die if looked at funny...
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    I have been looking "long time" for some AP champion. I'd also liked hecarim because im jungling pretty much.

Well, they could make stealth abilities like that:

"Evelynn fades away over 1.5 seconds into invisibility. Lasts 40 seconds. The ability can be activated again while you are invisible, to cause you to be completely undetectable for 10 seconds".

Deleted
    I think a ranged/melle champ would be awesome like, i mean the champ is both a meele and a ranged aswell like kayle, but for q and w spells it could be ranged, and for e and r meele.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Well, they could make stealth abilities like that:

"Evelynn fades away over 1.5 seconds into invisibility. Lasts 40 seconds. The ability can be activated again while you are invisible, to cause you to be completely undetectable for 10 seconds".
    atm stealth abilities can already be activated again in order to turn off the stealth and get the CD running

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking of a support-like champion with some different concept. Let's say he / she has traps but instead of damaging enemies, it heals the teammates when they get into it. Or maybe an emerald dragon from Oculus style, you sacrifice your health to heal a friend or debuff an enemy.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!