Loremaster Addon - Terrokar

Hey All! Trying to wrap up my last 2 zones for Loremaster, and having some issues in Terrokar. I'm 63/68 (horde), and have been using the Loremaster addon. It shows there are 7 quests left, but I've done all of them I think. They say I still have the chain that starts at Earthmaster Tavgren (and can also be started in Zanger I think). I've checked everything location on the chain to make sure I'm not missing any. With 5 left I feel like there must be something big I'm missing, but with the addon showing me nothing but this, I'm lost!

If anyone has had a similar issue or has any ideas, greatly appreciate it

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    There are a few quests from Nagrand which takes place in Terokkar, such as "Kilrath is a Coward", not sure if they count for Nagrand or Terokkar though. Tried the tiny camp of Sha'tar soldiers northwest of Auchindoun?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

There is also a series of quests starting in shadowmoon that have to do with the hermit blacksmith.

There is a few quests that start in shatrath that count toward terrokar (Little orphan boy who wants to go fishing, collecting arakoa feathers etc)

I found this website helpful http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markle View Post
    There is also a series of quests starting in shadowmoon that have to do with the hermit blacksmith.

There is a few quests that start in shatrath that count toward terrokar (Little orphan boy who wants to go fishing, collecting arakoa feathers etc)

I found this website helpful http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker
    That's a really nice site thingy. Thanks for the tip.

Terokkar and Nagrand both gave me problems. I found the addons Wholly and Grail to be a huge help in finding what I missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used Everyquest when I did all my quests in Outlands

Deleted
    If you're using the Loremaster addon have a look to see whether the quests it is saying you have left to do start from a drop or not. When I was using Loremaster it would mark the map as there being a quest there, but it was just the general area in which a quest starting item could drop from mobs.

wow cool topic thank you .........

Definitely use the most recent comments on WoWHEad if you're stuck in zones too. Usually people have the same, if not similar, problems as you and they'll say their solutions.