Need a little help with shard chosing.

Hi everybody , i recently came back to rift again after getting tierd of bli$$ard scamming people with stupid shiny pets and mounts anyway, I came back and first thing i saw was my shard (Bloodiron) was kinda one of most popular shards and now it kinda looks empty.

So now i convinced like 4-5 of my WoW real life mates to come with me to Rift and have fun , which shard would you suggest to transfer ?
    (by the way we're all defiants , royal servants of horde, power of the horde!) would be nice of you to suggest any good looking populated defiant shard for me and my friends to join.

Quote Originally Posted by darkb View Post
    first thing i saw was my shard (Bloodiron) was kinda one of most popular shards and now it kinda looks empty.
    Bloodiron is still pretty busy, busiest English PvP server. Above that it's Icewatch for PvE, and I think one German and one French server, Brutmutter and Briesol (sp?) respectively. Don't let the various tracking sites fool you, the servers are still relatively busy, just there have been a lot of game launches (Diablo 3, TERA) and beta's (GW2) recently, plus the weather is warming up so people log in less. Stick with Bloodiron, or come to Icewatch
    Last edited by Tarien; 2012-05-29 at 03:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Bloodiron is still pretty busy, busiest English PvP server. Above that it's Icewatch for PvE, and I think one German and one French server, Brutmutter and Briesol (sp?) respectively. Don't let the various tracking sites fool you, the servers are still relatively busy, just there have been a lot of game launches (Diablo 3, TERA) and beta's (GW2) recently, plus the weather is warming up so people log in less. Stick with Bloodiron, or come to Icewatch
    Yeah? Icewatch is the highest pop PvE server US side? I thought it was Wolfsbane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayura View Post
    Yeah? Icewatch is the highest pop PvE server US side? I thought it was Wolfsbane.
    OP said he was on Bloodiron, that's an EU shard so I listed the busier EU shards

US side it's Wolfsbane (PvE) and Seastone (PvP).

I'd have to say my server has been noticeably quieter since Diablo 3 was released.
    The majority of my guild is raid logging while they play through it, I expect others are similar and that explains most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP said he was on Bloodiron, that's an EU shard so I listed the busier EU shards
    AHhh, I didn't make the connection. I'm not familiar with the EU shards haha. Maybe I should come join you guys on the EU side.

US side it's Wolfsbane (PvE) and Seastone (PvP).
    Pretty sure Deepwood has more than Wolfsbane... I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by darkb View Post
    Hi everybody , i recently came back to rift again after getting tierd of bli$$ard scamming people with stupid shiny pets and mounts anyway, I came back and first thing i saw was my shard (Bloodiron) was kinda one of most popular shards and now it kinda looks empty.

So now i convinced like 4-5 of my WoW real life mates to come with me to Rift and have fun , which shard would you suggest to transfer ?
    (by the way we're all defiants , royal servants of horde, power of the horde!) would be nice of you to suggest any good looking populated defiant shard for me and my friends to join.
    I would recomment Icewatch (EN/PvE) shard.