Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    meh, I do this every so often, I usually sell two-five before every tom dick and harry notice and flood the ah with 51g bo -.-
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    It's not a huge profit but is a good to have these pets where your chilling in orgrimmar or any other capital city and spam the trade chat with offerts, always makes some golds

10+ Year Old Account
    This is definitely easy gold, but they take a fair bit of inventory space. Sucks when you can't afford the char slot to have a dedicated bank alt and the people on your realm sell them for half of what they're bought for from the vendor o_O

Quote Originally Posted by themonitor132 View Post
    I was searching the AH and saw the Winterspring cub for 100g and ALMOST bought without looking it up. After looking it up, I discovered you could buy it for 50g from a vendor in Winterspring. Seeing as I bought one for double the price, what would other people pay? I haven't sold any on the AH so far but I've sold 4 within a hour ranging from prices to 150-300g. Try it out guys and let me know how much your pulling in.
    SO you did buy it for 100g without looking it up....:P

Deleted
    Sold few of these ranging from 300-500g on Deadfist EU server when they first came out.
    Kept Shadowpest I rarely used sat up there for buying more for sale or freebies to cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by themonitor132 View Post
    I was searching the AH and saw the Winterspring cub for 100g and almost bought without looking it up. After looking it up, I discovered you could buy it for 50g from a vendor in Winterspring. Seeing as I bought one for double the price, what would other people pay? I haven't sold any on the AH so far but I've sold 4 within a hour ranging from prices to 150-300g. Try it out guys and let me know how much your pulling in.
    Well I would it say with works with quite a few other things as well. All vendor items/pets get put on the AH for 500% the vendor price and some person will pick it up not knowing or are too lazy to find the vendor that sells them. I have not tried it with Winterspring Cub but I have done it for other items, my biggest being Dust of Disappearance. They sell for around 9G I think from the vendor. I have probably sold 200+ for around 25G each. And it literally gets sold out in minutes. I am probably going to put this as people being lazy to research and find the vendor that sells it.