Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can retarded ATI / Blizz fix this crap?

Getting so retarded angry on my graph card drivers now!!!!!

Cant they just release a update so my drivers dont crash random time? fucking retarded....

Yay farm up to 5x NV stacks, move to kill boss... boss almost dead... BAM LAG. dead -.-'
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you suggested this to your video card maker? They are the ones who need to come up with an update, not Blizzard.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Have you suggested this to your video card maker? They are the ones who need to come up with an update, not Blizzard.
    Just random bashing on something.. I think they working on Catalsy 12.5? And dont the game developer have anything to do with it.. no they have else it would force all driver company to sidework with all gamesdeveloper. Or im wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am sure with you asking politely AND providing a shitload of information they are already busy working on it. I also heard both Blizzard and ATI diligently visit this site. You should have your updated drivers tomorrow.

^^ people....
    Lol just some rage from me :P

*can be serious*
    Anyone know a fix for it?
    Using 12.3 atm, tried 12.4 and 12.4a... Using 6870HD and nothing works. Sometimes the problem come asap, sometimes I can play for hours
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Not sure what the issue would be, sometimes my FPS drops if there is a TON of stuff going on, but it is very rare. It may or may not be a graphic driver issue. I run a 6970 and aside from that, I don't have any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Not sure what the issue would be, sometimes my FPS drops if there is a TON of stuff going on, but it is very rare. It may or may not be a graphic driver issue. I run a 6970 and aside from that, I don't have any issues.
    Im 99.99% sure its a driver issue as I have no problem with other games/stuff - no fps drops anytime and I got windows massage that my graph driver stoped worked and been reseted

Deleted
    If google isn't helping, send them an email, but you may not get a prompt response/fix.

Also: deep breaths now - in with the love, out with the venomous hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Im 99.99% sure its a driver issue as I have no problem with other games/stuff - no fps drops anytime and I got windows massage that my graph driver stoped worked and been reseted
    Have you tried capping your foreground FPS in the settings? Sounds dumb, but it's probably overheating.

I can run my graphics cards to temps in Diablo that cause it to shit out, even though I run the same temps in WoW no problem.

You can use Ctrl+R to see what FPS you're running at and then set a conservatively reduced value from there.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Sounds like overheating to me.

Does it start to sound like a jet engine before it crashes?
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should keep posting on forums that don't provide any official support. A few more threads like this and your problem should solve itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    Sounds like overheating to me.

Does it start to sound like a jet engine before it crashes?
    No sound diffrent at all.. But I have thinked on overheating too but cant see why :O

@aggixx
    Gonna check it out / reducce max fps

10+ Year Old Account
    Running Crossfire 6970's and have no issues. Pretty sure I'm on the "unsupported" 12.4 version too.

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Just random bashing on something.. I think they working on Catalsy 12.5? And dont the game developer have anything to do with it.. no they have else it would force all driver company to sidework with all gamesdeveloper. Or im wrong?

Lol just some rage from me :P

*can be serious*
    Anyone know a fix for it?
    Using 12.3 atm, tried 12.4 and 12.4a... Using 6870HD and nothing works. Sometimes the problem come asap, sometimes I can play for hours
    You are running the same card as me and i have had zero problems. Must be something else on your end and not the card OR the game.

yes, I am using 12.4a as well too.

12.3 with HD5850 and not a single problem since launch

No problems with my 6870. You should make sure it doesn't crash during the OCCT GPU test.

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post

No issues for me either and I\m running the game on

A) a laptop
    B) ATI 7670M 1GB

I'm using the latest catalyst drivers (12.4) and run 1600x900 everything on high. I have more issues right now with latency then anything else. Might want to run a monitor on your connection to see if that might be it.

My ATI 5770 just random crash on a withe screen with black things, just in diablo.
    *one or two times per day, 70°c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    My ATI 5770 just random crash on a withe screen with black things, just in diablo.
    *one or two times per day, 70°c
    Same here. Random Crashes only while i play Diablo 3. (gpu-z = 70 - 80 °)

10+ Year Old Account
    I run with an old 4800 series card, having no problems what so ever. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

No problems here with a 6950 and 12.4

Deleted
    2xHD6950, runs like a charm - first thing I did was to limit foreground FPS though. As with most Blizzard games D3 is pretty much built to run on a toaster - which works in my favor. On my main PC though FPS goes through the roof even with all graphics maxed.